Player of the month - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (1 Viewer)

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    Honestly, Cannavaro deserved it more, but Zlatan shines more than Canna somehow and the fans likes him more..

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    looks like two shits though? Or maybe just a large shit?

Got my vote!

Well deserved award by the way, Trezlagol up front will be intresting!

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Honestly, Cannavaro deserved it more, but Zlatan shines more than Canna somehow and the fans likes him more..
    well thats not really the point, cannvaro was already apointed player of the month i think their giving most of the players a chance and sicne canna already had got it (i still he remains the favored to get it for this month aswell) as for a player who is new to serie a it is good to see him trying his best i thnk he did a fine job, not his best but still a good and fair job
    i hope to see more goals in the future and if possible competing in the top scoeres

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    the fact that a player has already achieved an award once should never be used as a reason for him not to recieve it again.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    the fact that a player has already achieved an award once should never be used as a reason for him not to recieve it again.
    Actually I see the Player of the Month award as an incentive to motivate players to do well. Every player will do their best to achieve the award and a friendly competition exists between them. This system works pretty well. If a player knows that he can win the award again, he will sure work hard for himself and Juve. This way Juve will become a stronger team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)