Player of the Month: Del Piero (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
I think that Del Piero was the best strike today even if he sucked,sucked zlatan and zalayeta more...
Del Piero did absolutely nothing today. Hell, even Shabani Nonda would do more for Juve than Alex. The sooner we find a replacement for the inept Del Piero, the better.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
I think that Del Piero was the best strike today even if he sucked,sucked zlatan and zalayeta more...
Best striker? He lost the ball once he gets touch of it.........even Zalayeta contributed more than DP to tell u the truth.
I was fuming when watching him play.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Del Piero did absolutely nothing today. Hell, even Shabani Nonda would do more for Juve than Alex. The sooner we find a replacement for the inept Del Piero, the better.
Andy, do you have anything personal against Del Piero, I mean, I have seen everybody bashing DP, but you seem to have something personal against him... I mean, seems that you are mad with him for something that he did or didn't do...
I'm just asking you coz it seems very strange to me?

Note:

With this Im not questioning DP performance, I think he play bad on Milan game... like most of the team....

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
we better not bad mouth or theyll close this thread too.

the truth hurts doesnt it. (directed at paolo_montero)

and im not after a verbal fight. just wanting to know wats with all the thread closing!?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Alessandro Del Piero is confident of having a positive second half of the season with Juventus.

The Italian international has struggled for fitness and form for some time and his future has been cast into doubt due to his lack of sparkle.

Juventus have found a new talisman in Zlatan Ibrahimovic and it has been claimed that Del Piero will struggle to cement a regular place in the side as a consequence.

Del Piero would appear to be unfazed by the media talk, as he is looking to show his class in the New Year.

"I'm ready for the challenges that are waiting for me," he said. "I have a contract that will expire in 2008 and I have plenty of time to leave a good memory.

"Anyway, the team is more important than who is playing."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Andy, do you have anything personal against Del Piero, I mean, I have seen everybody bashing DP, but you seem to have something personal against him... I mean, seems that you are mad with him for something that he did or didn't do...
I'm just asking you coz it seems very strange to me?
No, I have nothing personal against Del Piero. He has been one of the my favorite players of all time. The first Juve jersey I bought has his name on it. I have said multiple times that I do not hate Del Piero, but it bothers me to see people praise Del Piero, then throw out harsh criticism at Ibrahimovic, even though the latter has played better so far. I criticise Del Piero harshly because it seems like I am one of the few that want a replacement for him because he can no longer help the team as he used to. In my love for the club, I want the best for Juve, and that includes calling for replacements that can give more to the club. Making harsh statements also calls people to argue back with me, which in turn gives people something to post about. However, I stick by my arguement that we must find a replacement for Del Piero.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

No, I have nothing personal against Del Piero. He has been one of the my favorite players of all time. The first Juve jersey I bought has his name on it. I have said multiple times that I do not hate Del Piero, but it bothers me to see people praise Del Piero, then throw out harsh criticism at Ibrahimovic, even though the latter has played better so far. I criticise Del Piero harshly because it seems like I am one of the few that want a replacement for him because he can no longer help the team as he used to. In my love for the club, I want the best for Juve, and that includes calling for replacements that can give more to the club. Making harsh statements also calls people to argue back with me, which in turn gives people something to post about. However, I stick by my arguement that we must find a replacement for Del Piero.
totally agree with u Andy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)