Player of the Month: Cannavaro (1 Viewer)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Juventus defender Fabio Cannavaro has told skysports.com that he does not fear English sides nor Ruud van Nistelrooy in the UEFA Champions League.
Who does?
All his goals are crap. Right luck at the right place might work against sparta prag but against Juve? No fvcking way! :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
He's scored one good goal that I can remember; the one where he dribbles through everyone and scores. Though I'm sure he couldn't do that against us

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
the opposition just cowered and fell back at the mere stride of his every boot.

hardly dribbling if you ask he.everytime he takes more than two steps with the ball i think he's gonna trip over his own feet.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Indeed. He's got this really characteristic style of running that makes him look like some sort of wild beast.

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Canna is the best buy of the season. Not enough praise can be given to his achievments thus far
I think nearly every buy was great!! Emerson, Zlatan and Zebina are also doing a great job...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Who does?
All his goals are crap. Right luck at the right place might work against sparta prag but against Juve? No fvcking way! :thumb:
Yeah, That's why he's only scored in every game he's played against us.

RVN is a great player. He combines Inzaghi's positioning, Trezeguet's finishing, and to some extent Zlatan's strength.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I would worry that 2 of Juve's Player of the months have been defensive minded players.

Juve can turn any potential high-scoring game into a 1-0!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I would worry that 2 of Juve's Player of the months have been defensive minded players.
not worrying at all.
That just means we have a solid defense and they're doing well.

Juve can turn any potential high-scoring game into a 1-0!
Yep... and if it means the 1-0 is for us while the highscoring game MAY not be in our favor, then so be it. We beat Olympiakos 7-0 last season. a lot of good that team did.

I'm content with the 1-0. Thank you. It's not like we're playing like The Italiano NT have been playing in 2002.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would be over the moon if Juve plays to 1-0 wins through the whole season. Then in the latter stages of the Champions League, 0-0 draws away from home, then 1-0 at the Delle Alpi. Almost like Porto of last season. Right now we have the best defense in the world, no question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)