1. David Beckham-more pop idol than football player
2. Ronaldo-money grabbin', disloyal sack of crap
3. Rivaldo- too much ego, even for his skill
4. Ronaldinho-arrogant, ugly, idiot who couldn't find some class if it bit him in the arse
5. Cafu-the greatest attacking player in the World, who has only scored like 5 goals in his career
6. Fabien Barthez-a clown, and a disgrace to goalkeeping in general
7. Mark Bosnich-gives a bad name to Australians in football
8. Zinedine Zidane-(MacBeth)
9. Claudio Lopez-not as good as anyone thinks, especially himself
10. David Beckham (again)-he is really that bad
1-ronaldo-strange how luck is valued that much by fifa and france football, 2002 wc was a fluke.
2-man utd- cant accept the proposition that they're among the greatest
3-roberto carlos-no defensive or offensive skills just plain running
4-wiltord-is he really a football player??
5-simeone-martial arts professional
8-panucci-cause for disaster