Plastic surgery: YAY or NAY? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'm not talking about reconstructive plastic surgery, used in medicine, because I dont think anyone here will have anything against a fire victim getting a face reconstruction for example. I'm talking about surgery for purely cosmetical reasons. I personally see nothing wrong with it. If someone feels bad about themselves and/or their body I dont see why they shouldt have the right to change it. Altho we might not want to admit it, appearance is still a big part of our society and everyday life, and often people see an image that they cant live up to. If fixing their natural flaws makes them feel better or more confident I'm all for it.

Yay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ysp...some friends of mine have operated their breast...and in all the cases..those girls just look better.

I say that if u have the money, and the will...well go for it.

Perosnally.. i like it... but in the great majority of the cases...i prefer girls all natural.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I say nay. What difference does it make if a girl has really big breasts or not? Espically if they aren't even real. Yeah it looks nice, but who cares? What a waste of money. Just another sign of how superficial our society can be, it really disgusts me.

But if someone wants to, then go ahead. I'd never want my wife to get it though, I don't care much better she would look. It would all be an illusion.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
For example cosmetical surgery to reduce boobs might be good, I have a friend who had waay too big breasts and she got them reduced, now her back doesnt ache like it used to and everything fits better

For me it would be so I can look more proportional, Im happy with my body the way as it is now, but I cant deny I would look waay better in certain shirts and my body figure in general if I had a little more. But small breasts still rule

River

Jun 15, 2004
Ill always look like I was made and ill grow old without preventing it. I havent been pierced or tattood,and never will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)