Pizzaro, Jankulosvski are ok but don't lose Maresca and Camo. (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
hey guys i have an idea!!!!!!!!

lets start a thread for EVERY SINGLE transfer rumour out there!!!

or maybe we can just put it all in one thread.
I think that it's easier to make different threads because if you put them all in one thread, then you wouldn't have the ability to fully explore and discuss each rumour because the next one would make every body stop talking about the last one.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
if i was moggi , i'd ask camo to retire at delle alpi! i admire that player !
I also hope Camo retires at Delle Alpi. Preferably at the end of this season

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
That's a joke, right? Camo is a quality player and easily one of our best midfielders right now. He's inconsistent, yeah, but when he's inform he's class. He's along with Maresca and sometimes Nedved the only creative midfielder we have. It's sad, but he's a valuable asset to the team (imo at least).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I was only half-joking.

Camo's performances when he's off-form make me wanna stab him multiple times with a screwdriver, because I know how good he can be.

We need him at the moment because as you said we don't have any creativity in midfield apart from Nedved.

I was just disagreeing with azzurri7's post (a bit more flamboyantly than I initially intended, i must admit) about him retiring at Delle Alpi, because I personally don't see him putting in world-class performances past the age of 31

Jul 28, 2002
camo would play better if he was in am, and he was trained to play am, cos he doesnt really play like a real winger....more of a am out wide.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
camo would play better if he was in am, and he was trained to play am, cos he doesnt really play like a real winger....more of a am out wide.
Nah, he couldn't really handle the middle of the field, I think his current position suits him best, he just isn't that great of a player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)