Pizzaro, Jankulosvski are ok but don't lose Maresca and Camo. (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
IN the recent news i saw that juve are planning to buy pizzaro and janku from udinese.And like every deal we make we have to sell players and give players to the other team on loan.This led the speculation to be that the ones who get axed are camoranesi and maresca or even mybe Blasi

i THINK this is a big mistake if this is what Moggi has in mind.We need stability in midfield, thats why we are conceeding many goals ,cause the midfield isn't stable.For many years now it has been tacchi and davids with conte.Now tacchi is just now regaining his form back and conte is old.So we got maresca and appiah, and we need to have one of them put in midfield as a regular.

We also need Blasi so much.Next i think he will do wonders if he got the chance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
camo i dont mind losing. i dont think he is crucial for us and there are others out there anyway.

If Maresca leaves i personally shoot moggi and lippi.

Blasi is important as well. he is our only natural cover for tacchinardi. conte and tudor are both not future anchor men for us.

i think camo and loaning some of our youths out to them, ie. benji, gasbarroni for a season plus cash should be more than enough.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i don't want camoranesi to leave.

i don't think we can get anyone good enough to replace him.who is available?quaresma?

unless we get someone of his calibre letting him go would be plain foolish.i don't want juve to lose one of its wings,and getting zamby to change again would be a crime,after he's flourished at LB.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
useless???

on his day he is a great winger and fighter,and many question and underestimate his inconsistency.

he's not half as bad as people say he is.i've heard comments like "he plays 1 good match out of 10" and it's utter injustice to camoranesi.on form, i'd rate him among the best right wingers in the world.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
useless???

on his day he is a great winger and fighter,and many question and underestimate his inconsistency.

he's not half as bad as people say he is.i've heard comments like "he plays 1 good match out of 10" and it's utter injustice to camoranesi.on form, i'd rate him among the best right wingers in the world.
He's not that good. Even on form he's not much more than an average winger. And he's rarely on form. I mean, let's say for the sake of argument that he is the best winger inthe world when on form, he's still no good because he rarely ever gets that form.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I agree with Ian, he can be good at times but we need a more consistent player and someone that doesnt lose as many fekking balls.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
oh come on.i mean sure he does constantly register a couple of not-so-impressive performances but when he is on his game he scores great goals and goes past defenders with ease!

sure he does concede possesion a fair bit but i think the problem can be solved if thuram reverted to his old attacking self of the 02-03(or was it 01-02?) season when he provided a link with zambrotta and our right wing became extremely dangerous.besides,i can see camoranesi complementing thuram even better than zambrotta did,since camo's more of a dribbler and passer while thuram has decent pace.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
what bugs me most is that he is a lazy player. inconsistant is one thing, but at least help out when you lose the ball. run back, fight...maybe he should watch some games of Di Livio back in the 90's. he could learn something from him.

as for a replacement, i'd have santana straight away. versitile winger who in my opinion has more than camo. and for back up, maybe gasbarroni is an option, even though i think loaning him to a Serie A team for a season would be the better option.

Jul 28, 2002
if we loose enzo for these two muppets then i think me and ian are going to have to teach moggi "english"...u still go the van ian??:D

seriously i would not loose ezno for anyone, blasi yes, but not enzo. We have luliano,zala, other crap we can offload before blasi and enzo.

But enzo had better stay cos he is begining to show signs of class.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I agree with Paranoia, Camoranesi is great.
Sure he isn't the most consistent players, but in the most of his games ON the ball he just breezes past the defenders(with his amazing dribble) and has a good cross. I bit of an underrated player..

Jul 28, 2002
Yes camo can dribble, but a class winger can pick the ball up and drive thru defenders, down the wing, and put in effective crosses or even get shots on. Camo can drible past a few players, then players either a defensive ball, or a pile of crap. On the odd occasion he does deliver a good ball. But to be a class winger he need to be able take it past and DRIVE down the wing and get ball into the box, camo doesnt do that.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Yes camo can dribble, but a class winger can pick the ball up and drive thru defenders, down the wing, and put in effective crosses or even get shots on. Camo can drible past a few players, then players either a defensive ball, or a pile of crap. On the odd occasion he does deliver a good ball. But to be a class winger he need to be able take it past and DRIVE down the wing and get ball into the box, camo doesnt do that.
Indeed, To be a winger, one must be able to take the ball down the length of the flank and beat players before playing a good ball into the box or cutting in and shooting. Camo isn't even a good crosser. He's a passer, he passes the ball fairly well, but his dribbling and crossing skills mean that he's not a great winger. Furthermore, he can't even pass well two games out of three.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)