Pizzaro is not that bad (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I watched brazil - chilli game ,and noticed that pizzaro the udisese player is playing very good as a playmaker , i though he was like biacco but i was susprised to see him play at this level , maybe we can get him , i dont think he is expensive to get.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

or did they? maybe we gonna pull a Moggi
let's hope so.. but do we really need him, I mean we already have Maresca and Nedved in that position.
Nedved can be moved to LM, but Maresca's best position is on the center.
although Pizzaro is more proven than Maresca, I think given time Maresca will improve and we don't need to spend money on Pizzaro.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    this is what i mean although maresca is there but he is not playing all the time , so we need a playmaker because even nedved he is not playing as a playmaker.

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    No since Zidane Left we replaced him with great playmaker and thats Nedved ... He is Playmaker !
    I dont think that nedved is playing as a playmaker , since zidan left we dont have one

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    How come ?? Most of our goals came from him Last year , he was taking the PM roll ... i wont say about this year , because all of them were crap !

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    How come ?? Most of our goals came from him Last year , he was taking the PM roll ... i wont say about this year , because all of them were crap !
    maybe he was trying to take that role but he is not a pure PM even when he was playing for lazio

belga juve

Jun 2, 2004
    no man we dont need those african or south american nobodies they cost us a fortune andjust sit on the bench. also they never want to defend they just want to attack. we schoud look for players that already proven themselves (totti, inzaghi, ballack) to reinforce our squad. i m sure capello will think thesame thing.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Pizarro is not African, and he's not nobody. He will cost us a fortune though. We're not gonna sign Totti or Ballack, and I don't want old players like Inzaghi. We should be looking to build for the future.

Udinese have put a ridiculous price tag on Pizarro though, so I don't think we should get him. He's not a bad player though

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)