Pizarro could leave Inter; Possible Juve option? (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Pizarro may leave Inter, says agent
Monday 23 January, 2006

David Pizarro could quit Inter at the end of the season if he isn’t guaranteed first team football, warned his agent on Monday.

"We must now wait and see how the club act on the transfer market to understand the situation," Fernando Hidalgo told Spq Radio.

"If things stay as they are right now then David will ask to be sold."

The Chilean international was netted for around £8m from Udinese in the summer, but has so far rarely featured.

Boss Roberto Mancini favours an Esteban Cambiasso and Juan Veron partnership in midfield, a decision which has seen the playmaker look on from the sidelines.

Although Hidalgo did open the door for a possible exit, he has also admitted that Veron’s likely return to Argentina in the summer could give David a chance to shine.

"Inter made the choice to sign Pizarro with thoughts of the post-Veron period," added the representative.

"David wants to play and Inter see him as part of the future seeing as Veron should be leaving.

"The club are counting on him as they don’t want to have such an expensive signing not playing for them."

Should a split occur though, Roma are keen on reinforcing their squad with Pizarro in the summer, once their transfer ban expires, as boss Luciano Spalletti successfully worked alongside him at Udine.

Football Italia

I know that Pizarro hasn't been directly linked to Juve since this past summer but if he's going to leave Inter then Moggi should seriously consider a move for him. We could really use a central midfielder with creativity and David Pizarro fits that bill. What do you guys think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Pizarro is not like Nedved. He is a little slow and doesnt defend or fight for the ball. If you want him you will have to go back to Ancelotti's 3412 formation, with Vieira and Emerson as defensive midfielders.

Of course, he deserves first team football, being the best playmaker in Serie A and all...

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Pizzaro is slow!!!!!!! His style of play is similar to Maresca's. I've seen him in a couple of Inter matches and the guy seems to be a very good replacement for Viera, he is creative and FAST.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Layce Erayce said:
Pizarro is not like Nedved. He is a little slow and doesnt defend or fight for the ball. If you want him you will have to go back to Ancelotti's 3412 formation, with Vieira and Emerson as defensive midfielders.

Of course, he deserves first team football, being the best playmaker in Serie A and all...

no one is like nedved !
That's for sure

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I knew that he was making a stupid move when he went to Inter... I dont know, he was a good player but know Inter has contaminate him with their "loserness"... but again it work with Cannavaro, but I really dont know if Pizarro will return to be the same player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How on earth could you say no David Pizarro on a small fee? Hell, I would pay 15 million for the man from Inter because I have not forgotten the magic he pulled out west in Udine. He totally dominated matches with his vision, creativity, and deft passing, and if you place him into role right next to a world class player such as Emerson and Vieira he's going to excel, playing a bit further up from his counterpart. It would be pure idiocy not to go after Pizarro on a small fee if he is available...in the matches I have seen him play for Inter he hasnt been that bad, and what do you expect sitting on the bench half of the time at that stupid club...

Should have never agreed to move there anyway.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
RochemBeck said:
How on earth could you say no David Pizarro on a small fee? Hell, I would pay 15 million for the man from Inter because I have not forgotten the magic he pulled out west in Udine. He totally dominated matches with his vision, creativity, and deft passing, and if you place him into role right next to a world class player such as Emerson and Vieira he's going to excel, playing a bit further up from his counterpart. It would be pure idiocy not to go after Pizarro on a small fee if he is available...in the matches I have seen him play for Inter he hasnt been that bad, and what do you expect sitting on the bench half of the time at that stupid club...

Should have never agreed to move there anyway.
yeah thats right but IMO in Juventus he would be at the bench also so whats the difference for him?

....that he would be playing in the best team of the world :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)