pitch invading (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Nope, they werent caught or fined.
I think it's kinda custoom, cause it happens on many pitches in Serie A after last match in season.
And I think in other leagues too: I saw that fans took all grass from pitch after last match in Spain, but I dont remember where it was exactly.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i remember running on to a pitch once during a local tournament (obviously to fight with some bloody bastards) and woke up in a hospital :confused:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
wt happens when the fans invade the pitch? for example, when juve won the 26th scudetto :D the fans invaded the pitch and celebrated with the players. juve didnt seem to mind though, but do the fans get caught or anything or maybe fined?
Nah, when you sin a scudetto no one really cares. But, I just saw on Sports Center some kid got decked at a college football game by one of the players. IMO, he deserved it, there's really no reason to be out on the pitch.

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    so its okay to invade the pitch when u win a title as a form of celebration? cool. we have many opportunities to invade the serie a pitches then.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    There was an extremely cool event that i think most of you didnt saw because it was in the last argentina game against venezuela.

Was i think aimar with the ball...and he passed it to someone....then suddenly a boy more or less of 16 years entered the pitch...running like crazy, with all the security people after him!!. He he went directly where veron was...because oit seems like veron was his idol and so on.

He reached veron,,,and seconds later...the police arrived where veron and the boy were and tried to take him by force and you know..punish him...
    Veron..seeing the situation...gave a hug to the guy...and started to talk with him, like twi friends. Veron did a sign to the security saying something like "step aside" or "let him alone"...and veron took the boy very friendly and both leaved the pitch.

It was funny because the boy was very surprised by veron´s reaction, and was talking with him in his way out. It was very smart move by veron...because the police was ready to smack down the boy.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    There was an extremely cool event that i think most of you didnt saw because it was in the last argentina game against venezuela.

Was i think aimar with the ball...and he passed it to someone....then suddenly a boy more or less of 16 years entered the pitch...running like crazy, with all the security people after him!!. He he went directly where veron was...because oit seems like veron was his idol and so on.

He reached veron,,,and seconds later...the police arrived where veron and the boy were and tried to take him by force and you know..punish him...
    Veron..seeing the situation...gave a hug to the guy...and started to talk with him, like twi friends. Veron did a sign to the security saying something like "step aside" or "let him alone"...and veron took the boy very friendly and both leaved the pitch.

It was funny because the boy was very surprised by veron´s reaction, and was talking with him in his way out. It was very smart move by veron...because the police was ready to smack down the boy.
    haha i was there!! everyone booed that damn boy because he went to hug veron instead of the national team!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Oh.... i diddn't know that.... that was quite a nice thing that Veron did then :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    i've always thought that he was too..... that's why it's was nice to read something different :)

Or maybe he has split personalities....... 1 when there is an audience....... and another when there's no audience.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    how about this for a wierd reaction...

in the Saudi League, one of the teams lost to their arch rivals and played very poorly, so a section of the fans started booing their own team!...well, guess what happend. a group of the team players jumped the fence to the stands and went to pick a fight with their own fans!!!!! :eek: :LOL:

:wallbang: how f'ed up is that?!!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

in the Saudi League, one of the teams lost to their arch rivals and played very poorly, so a section of the fans started booing their own team!...well, guess what happend. a group of the team players jumped the fence to the stands and went to pick a fight with their own fans!!!!! :eek: :LOL:

:wallbang: indeed.... but from the other prespective.... the opposition fans must have :LOL: ed themselves silly at the sight of it.

imagine if Juve played against... (insert name of the team you most dislike here) and they endded up fighting with their own fans...... :eek: :LOL:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Well I have to admit that I was quite disappointed Juve wouldn't allow the fans to go in the pitch to strip the players down to their undies:drool: the last match of the preceeding season.

I was waiting and waiting and saw some fans actually went down to the gates ( to the pitch) before the match ended but at the end the gates never opened and they all had this pissed-off look on their faces.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    Well I have to admit that I was quite disappointed Juve wouldn't allow the fans to go in the pitch to strip the players down to their undies:drool: the last match of the preceeding season.

I was waiting and waiting and saw some fans actually went down to the gates ( to the pitch) before the match ended but at the end the gates never opened and they all had this pissed-off look on their faces.
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D :D :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002

:LOL:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

That's the way to defend their honour :howler::D:D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    well always check for security. there often are stewards etc who can get in your way. keep your clothes on and carry a small plastic beach-toy-shovel rather than a big one which will slow you down. its useful to not wear baggy clothing and wear astro turfs especially if the ground is wet. think distractions AWAY from you. plan a simple yet foolproof strategy to attract stewards away from your intended target of infiltration. in the case of wire fencing do not think wire cutters will work they will take too long. think pole vault. practise jumping and if necessary bring someone along who can give u a lift.

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    well always check for security. there often are stewards etc who can get in your way. keep your clothes on and carry a small plastic beach-toy-shovel rather than a big one which will slow you down. its useful to not wear baggy clothing and wear astro turfs especially if the ground is wet. think distractions AWAY from you. plan a simple yet foolproof strategy to attract stewards away from your intended target of infiltration. in the case of wire fencing do not think wire cutters will work they will take too long. think pole vault. practise jumping and if necessary bring someone along who can give u a lift.
    sounds like u've invaded the pitch urself :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)