Pirates! (2 Viewers)

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
At first when I tried it was I prettey amezed of the game but later in the game when the same fightings scenes starts coming up everytime u border a ship or every time u go to visit the tavern and the same people sits on the same places I was rather boring good graphic but the they should have maked at least some more people so that u wouldn`t see the same people everywhere u go in the game,.....

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
At first when I tried it was I prettey amezed of the game but later in the game when the same fightings scenes starts coming up everytime u border a ship or every time u go to visit the tavern and the same people sits on the same places I was rather boring good graphic but the they should have maked at least some more people so that u wouldn`t see the same people everywhere u go in the game,.....
indeed... I'm tired of chasing same pirates.
doing the same job to please governer's princess,
no special storyline.
it is amazing when you just start the game, after a while everything become repetitive.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

indeed... I'm tired of chasing same pirates.
doing the same job to please governer's princess,
no special storyline.
it is amazing when you just start the game, after a while everything become repetitive.
The hardest thing in that game is when u must dance with the govenoirs daughter that sucks....:cool:

OP
GRK

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
    Yep, you're right. Can be too repetitive.
    I'm still new to it though, so it hasn't become boring yet. :cool:

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Is it? Microsoft are bigger criminals than all the software pirates put together!
    I don`t think it is but I was remembering a show on tv where they talk about piracy and that it is a crime....

OP
    GRK

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Well, being a musician myself, I hate piracy (of music, I don't care what happens to computer games ;))

OP
    GRK

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    Hey, as long as you didn't rip off any of my stuff, I have no problem against anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)