Pinzolo 2010 (Pre Season Training Camp) (2 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
What's with the pink shirts? What's written on it?
i cant really recall but you can find them in the nike store,and they're actually very cheap.15$ i think.i am gonna order one.
Well what a surprise, Amauri and Diego sitting opposite each other.
something like pique-ibra??:oops:
Neither is Salihamidzic, Pinsoglio, or Zebina.
pinsoglio wasnt even called in pinzolo.
injury hopefully?
zebina is injured but giovinco is fine...and ready to be sold :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
20 called-up for Lubecca

The training camp in Pinzolo is coming to an end : tomorrow morning Juventus will have the last session in Val Rendena and in the afternoon will depart for LUbecca where on Sunday they will play against Hamburg. For the match against the German side, on schedule for 18:30hrs at the Stadion an der Lohmühle, Del Neri called-up 20 players. This is the complete list:

2 Motta
5 Sissoko
6 Grosso
10 Del Piero
11 Amauri
17 Trezeguet
20 Lanzafame
21 Grygera
24 Pasquato
25 Martinez
27 Ekdal
28 Diego
29 De Ceglie
31 Costantino
32 Storari
32 Buchel
33 Legrottaglie
34 Alcibiade
39 Marrone
40 Ferrero
Do Del Neri plan them to play on the first team? Are those 2 guys are new players we sign from Primavera? We have several players who played so long for our primavera like G.Giovinco, Belcastro, Iago, De Paola but seems they are overlooked by Del Neri

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Do Del Neri plan them to play on the first team? Are those 2 guys are new players we sign from Primavera? We have several players who played so long for our primavera like G.Giovinco, Belcastro, Iago, De Paola but seems they are overlooked by Del Neri
of course not.that happens every season.we miss 10 players due to the world cup and thats why those players train with the 1st team and take part in friendlies.buchel for example is 17~years old...both of them will play for the primavera.Belcastro was also training with the 1st team in pinzolo and took part in our friendly vs trentino.the others are too old to play for the primavera and will be possible loaned out to figline :p
Where is Gio? WTF!
they say he's injured but the truth is he's going to parma

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with Giovinco?? And why none of the recent coaches trusted him not giving him a little bit of playing time? As I understand Del Neri is not even considering him as a team player any more, or maybe I'm wrong and he's injured??

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
of course i remember you man.we used to talk on msn back then.
i also remember the day theat alen banned you but i cant recall the reason!!
HOPE YOU ARE REALLY FINE MAN.dont be a stranger....

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They are both 19, so they will play Primavera next year and be available for the first team, the same as Costantino and Belcastro. G.Giovinco, De Paola and Alcibiade are still young enough for the Primavera as well I believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)