Pink is Back (1 Viewer)

OP
Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    no, it sucks. i'm sorry. pink my ass, i love the jersey, but this w.paper sucks
    I'm really proud of it actually. I make loads of wallpapers and I never use them because I'm so self critical, but I'm actually using this one.
    I scanned the image from the back of an old issue of Hurra Juventus and the rest is mine. Interestingly, if you have three or less lines of icons on your desktop - it fits in remarkably.
    If you like the jersey, you'll like the wallpaper - any of you who say otherwise are kidding yourselves.

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by ReyMysterio ] ++

Its cool
    But I have to admit there is too much of PINK
    :fero:
    By the way, I'm back into Turtles too. Raph was my fave in the original, but Leo's katanas are way too cool this time round so he's my preference over the 4. Look at me..19 and watching toons...pity me...:down:

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    I couldn't find a decent enough wallpaper to reflect the pink jersey, so I made my own. I haven't seen one from Juventus.com like this at all...
    Thanks for the comments! :D

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Oh! Finally, I get what you mean. Yeah, there's quite a few visible in small detail on the Juventus.com website when you click to view the flash movie featuring the new shirts. I'll snoop around for you - I'd like them too! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)