Piers Morgan - The Twitter troll (6 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
That guy is fantastic on twitter, sure, he's a dick but he's trolling football players on twitter, especially those from Man U. He's calling Rooney dumb and going on and on about how Michael Owen is an overrated and overpaid footballer. Its quite amusing to see how they go at it.

To Rio Ferdinand
Currently being insulted for my looks by @rioferdy5 & @GNev2 - the world's 2 ugliest sportsmen. What next? @WayneRooney calling me dumb?

@rioferdy5 talking of C cups, is Imogen Thomas on the team bus tomorrow?

@rioferdy5 Talking of concrete, Sicknote, have you had your legs treated for cement-removal after Saturday night? #Messicre #Xaavviitt

@rioferdy5 You stick to polishing your Premier League medal, Sicknote - won for outstanding performances in the treatment room.

@rioferdy5 PS Will you be creating a new App specifically showing us how to defend against Messi? #stayonyourfeetbutfrozentothespot

To Michael Owen
@themichaelowen At least I'm a tosser who gets to do a day's work every day - rather than sit on a bench watching his colleagues do it all.

Many congrats to @themichaelowen on your new United contract. You've made a poor lonely bench very happy.

@themichaelowen Headline for your tombstone: TOLD YOU I WAS INJURED

I'm going out partying in NY now. Had nothing to do with Utd winning the League - but neither did @themichaelowen and it isn't stopping him.

@themichaelowen I understand football enough to know I've scored almost as many goals for Utd as you have this season. Where's MY medal?

To Rooney
Your last ten tweets haven't contained a single spelling mistake @WayneRooney - congrats. My lessons are clearly paying off.

What award did you win @WayneRooney – Fastest Transfer U-Turn of the Year After Big Cheque Arrived?

Rooney replying: "Piers Morgan, did u win 1 for most boring show of the year. Stop hanging on to me pls. I don't want to know u.

Piers: That's what you said to Sir Alex before he paid you £50mill.

:lol:

http://twitter.com/#!/piersmorgan

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedvěd

He's a twat. He wished Owen dead or something IIRC.
He's also trying to troll Barton, which isn't wise because if he ever returns to England I'm sure Barton would kill him.

Nedvěd

Robbie Savage on the other hand is one funny fella and he usually owns Rio Ferdinand and in a funny way.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That guy is fantastic on twitter, sure, he's a dick but he's trolling football players on twitter, especially those from Man U. He's calling Rooney dumb and going on and on about how Michael Owen is an overrated and overpaid footballer. Its quite amusing to see how they go at it.

To Rio Ferdinand
Currently being insulted for my looks by @rioferdy5 & @GNev2 - the world's 2 ugliest sportsmen. What next? @WayneRooney calling me dumb?

@rioferdy5 talking of C cups, is Imogen Thomas on the team bus tomorrow?

@rioferdy5 Talking of concrete, Sicknote, have you had your legs treated for cement-removal after Saturday night? #Messicre #Xaavviitt

@rioferdy5 You stick to polishing your Premier League medal, Sicknote - won for outstanding performances in the treatment room.

@rioferdy5 PS Will you be creating a new App specifically showing us how to defend against Messi? #stayonyourfeetbutfrozentothespot

To Michael Owen
@themichaelowen At least I'm a tosser who gets to do a day's work every day - rather than sit on a bench watching his colleagues do it all.

Many congrats to @themichaelowen on your new United contract. You've made a poor lonely bench very happy.

@themichaelowen Headline for your tombstone: TOLD YOU I WAS INJURED

I'm going out partying in NY now. Had nothing to do with Utd winning the League - but neither did @themichaelowen and it isn't stopping him.

@themichaelowen I understand football enough to know I've scored almost as many goals for Utd as you have this season. Where's MY medal?

To Rooney
Your last ten tweets haven't contained a single spelling mistake @WayneRooney - congrats. My lessons are clearly paying off.

What award did you win @WayneRooney – Fastest Transfer U-Turn of the Year After Big Cheque Arrived?

Rooney replying: "Piers Morgan, did u win 1 for most boring show of the year. Stop hanging on to me pls. I don't want to know u.

Piers: That's what you said to Sir Alex before he paid you £50mill.

http://twitter.com/#!/piersmorgan
:lol2: Some of that shit's hilarious.

OP
Suns

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #14
    Piers is having a field day at Rooney's hair transplant story :lol:

OP
    Suns

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #18
    2-0. Bloody hell - you must be tearing your new hair out @WayneRooney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)