Pics of piero playing XBOX (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Apparently he's an Xbox fan yeah. I never felt Xbox was as good as Playstation2 though. I know a lot of people say it feels more organic, but I guess having played Playstation all the time it takes some time to adapt. I don't play a lot of games these days anymore anyway, besides PES that is which I play constantly.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Seven said:
Apparently he's an Xbox fan yeah. I never felt Xbox was as good as Playstation2 though. I know a lot of people say it feels more organic, but I guess having played Playstation all the time it takes some time to adapt. I don't play a lot of games these days anymore anyway, besides PES that is which I play constantly.
A fellow PESfan :cry:.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dominic said:
It is. Though sometimes I prefer to describe it as 'less poor' than FIFA.
Well it indeed could be a lot better. Though in order to play the perfect football game you'd have to go to 11 vs 11. I mean 11 people playing against 11 people with each individual controlling one player. That's the only way it can resemble actual football. What these games have to do now is transforming a team sport into an individual game, which is very hard.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dominic said:
Yeah well, though 11 vs 11 would be cool, I usually just play it casually when I have nothing better to do.
Well duh. There's a time when videogames are awesome and you can play them all day, but that's when you're 12, not when you're 18.

OP
zhong

zhong

Jun 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    edpiero said:
    Who are the other random guys with him ? His friends ?
    from left to right.....

Cisse,Schweinsteiger,Ledley King,Piero,Messi

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Seven said:

Sounds like me. I've had a ps2 since the day they came out here, and i used to play games, but for the past year or two i havn't played anything other than winning 11 (PES). I play that all the time though

Cant stand fifa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)