Photography (4 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Think I'll get a Polaroid Now @s4tch.

Love the instax wide film, but the 300 doesn't convince me. Wish they'd come around with a new model, but they don't seem to care about the wide as much as they do with square and mini.

On top of often having an error that seems to render the camera useless, it also doesn't have a self timer. That is really pissing me off.

The Polaroid has self timer, even double exposure. But the film is expensive as hell.

What do? lol

- - - Updated - - -

And you also can't turn the auto flash off on the Fuji. That's also a big WTF.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
s4tch

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
  • Thread Starter #622
    damn that's a letdown, sorry that you had a disappointing experience. instax looked like the real deal...

i have zero experience or any kind of knowledge on any semi-recent polaroid, curious to read about your experience, let us know!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    So for the 25 de Abril, I got into the Parliament open house for the first time. Super cool.

And for this recent talk:
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...se-for-role-in-slave-trade-says-its-president
    and Rebelo de Sousa is correct...
    But you also have gigantic images like this in the Parliament's Salão Nobre, or Hall of Honor, at the front of the building.

Let me even upload a zoom-in to show you what's up. Not that Portugal doesn't have more to reckon with in its history of slavery, but I could never imagine the U.S. Capitol building portraying the U.S.'s history with slavery like this :shocked:

IMG_2699.jpg
    IMG_2706.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)