Photography (6 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Guys, can you post some shots around your place، Nature crowded places and etc. I really need some pics From any country other than the Middle East countries.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Guys, can you post some shots around your place، Nature crowded places and etc. I really need some pics From any country other than the Middle East countries.
2s-01.jpeg
3s-01.jpeg
101001s.jpeg

All roughly a 5 minute walk away. Grabbed them from my insta folder real quick, shitty quality - but if you were a big titty blonde I'd have put more effort in.

- - - Updated - - -

No crowded places here though. Thankfully.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
2s-01.jpeg
3s-01.jpeg
101001s.jpeg

All roughly a 5 minute walk away. Grabbed them from my insta folder real quick, shitty quality - but if you were a big titty blonde I'd have put more effort in.

- - - Updated - - -

No crowded places here though. Thankfully.
Thank you sincerely. The effort you put in to this is appreciated. It should be enough to save my ass. I bluffed to a dude that i'm on business trip around the europe. With these evidence that i present them on my status on whatsapp, no one able to figure out.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You ever go through your photos and remember the moments you took the photos? For example, about a year and a half ago, right after I took this, I saw two drugged up homeless people fight each other. It was a simpler time. A better time. :touched:

Screenshot_20230313-220543~2.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)