Petition to get Claire reinstated (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

That all said. She dosen't even want to be unbanned so this thread although a nice jesture, is a waste of time.
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

I'm only telling you what she said. She is done with the forum I guess. Trying to save the hassle of a moderator stepping down for no reason. And yeah it she wanted to come back she could easily do it. No need for all this hassle. But like I said, she is done with Juventuz so there is no need.
Interesting....

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
I asked to be unbanned? I cared about this thread or wanted it? I care an awful lot about having no access? I will stay away because of a ban?

No for all.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
She said she didn't want unbanned and didn't want this thread. Isn't that what I said? And what has she went back on? Though I didn't think she would come back. Hence why I said 'i guess'.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Ah... but thats not mine... The things i could do with my own little corner....
paul againt the world just doesnt cut it. you're not against the world, you just have different opinions than most :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Im not talking about a mere thread... Im talking a bout a sub forum... A base to launch our march on forum dominance... Full of ideology, wisdom, cruelty, stories that will blow your mind , a world few dare to enter and fewer ever leave....

A growing tomb of all things hideous pwered by intelligence and evil unfathomable by the human mind...
Slowly recruiting and steamrollering through everything in its path...

Slowly taking over juventuz... Then another and another until all forums are quaking under my bark and granting every wish i desire...

Until eventually the internet is mine... The world is mine !!

And peace reigns once again over this sinful planet....

Let the plague begin !!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Youre gonna do all that talking about juventus and bicycles?
Poor child, for you know not of what your empty soul speaks... Open your mind weak one, touch the riches offered upon you... Feel the power available to even the most feeble of minds... Greatness awaits, jus enter the path to a world beyond comprehension...

Open and accept the power of your mind.... One day you will be rewarded and escape your dire wasted life for....

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Poor child, for you know not of what your empty soul speaks... Open your mind weak one, touch the riches offered upon you... Feel the power available to even the most feeble of minds... Greatness awaits, jus enter the path to a world beyond comprehension...

Open and accept the power of your mind.... One day you will be rewarded and escape your dire wasted life for....
Oh cool I didnt think we were talking about cocaine!:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)