Petition to Borrelli for an equal verdict (Borrelli Answered!) (3 Viewers)

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
PengXiang Liao, Yibin, Sichuan, China, 19/09/1985
Zhang Xiao, Wuhan, China, 07/01/1987
Guoliang Zhang, Nanchang, China, 15/03/1984
Beixi Guo, Yibin, China, 03/12/1981
Jingze Qin, Lanzhou, China, 11/06/1982
Pang Liang, LangFang, China, 24/12/1980
Li Bo, Xi'an, China, 22/04/1986
Chuiyao Tan, Guilin, China, 26/08/1983
Neng Gong, Shanghai, China, 23/10/1982

OP
isha00

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #106
    If you check on j1897, it's very Polish and French speaking too :D

http://www.j1897.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3114&st=1110

Anyway, what I came here to tell is that the link to the j1897 thread (the link above) has been sent to Borrelli more or less on hour ago. But we have to continue adding signatures. The more they are, the easier it will be to get it printed somewhere.:agree:

OP
    isha00

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #108
    AlexTheGreat said:
    you should proud for your beloved team which has so much dieheart fans around the world.
    We are proud.:touched:
    Ah, before I forget, you (and the other fans around the world) have been thanked a couple of times in that thread. Too bad it was in Italian and you probably haven't noticed.. :wallbang:

Edit: 3804 at the moment (1000 added in the last 8 hours) :agree:

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
    isha00 said:
    We are proud.:touched:
    Ah, before I forget, you (and the other fans around the world) have been thanked a couple of times in that thread. Too bad it was in Italian and you probably haven't noticed.. :wallbang:

3804 at the moment :agree:
    not that bad, i've read most posts in that thread using some translate tools.;)
    now, I am starting thinking about go to learn italian coz its a kind of pain to translate them into english then chinese.:D

and here are the new signs

Silin Cao, Xi'an, China, 05/01/1987
    Yuda Zhu, Shanghai, China, 08/081984
    Shiquan Wei, Lanzhou, China, 11/11/1980

Geof

May 14, 2004
    AlexTheGreat said:
    you should proud for your beloved team which has so much dieheart fans around the world.
    I am proud.

How popular is Juve in China? I mean, compared to Milan, Real, ManU, Chelsea,...?

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
    Geof said:
    I am proud.

How popular is Juve in China? I mean, compared to Milan, Real, ManU, Chelsea,...?
    unfortunately, in China Juve isnt as popular as it in Europe. The most popular ones are Inter & Milan, and their fans' numbers are as 10 times as us. 99% of the press are occupied by interista or milanista, we have to suffer their bombing everyweek no matter juve lose or win. so I think the juve fans in China have to keep a very strong faith to support their team.

but the good thing is we still have the 3rd largest numbers of Fans in China compare all the teams.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    AlexTheGreat said:
    unfortunately, in China Juve isnt as popular as it in Europe. The most popular ones are Inter & Milan, and their fans' numbers are as 10 times as us. 99% of the press are occupied by interista or milanista, we have to suffer their bombing everyweek no matter juve lose or win. so I think the juve fans in China have to keep a very strong faith to support their team.

but the good thing is we still have the 3rd largest numbers of Fans in China compare all the teams.
    Please,write "inter" with the small starting letter....they deserve that.:D

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
    My country started to broadcast SerieA in the early 90s' when milan had its best time. thats why they have the largest numbers of fans and now most of them still live in the past.
    about inter, we call their fans stars chasers, and we call their team "BLACK HOLE"

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    AlexTheGreat said:
    My country started to broadcast SerieA in the early 90s' when milan had its best time. thats why they have the largest numbers of fans and now most of them still live in the past.
    about inter, we call their fans stars chasers, and we call their team "BLACK HOLE"
    :lol:

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
    True, just look back those days, from Bergkamp to Adriano. Seems like evry superstars' football talent was vanished once they joined the team, I cant find a more proper word to explain this phenomena but "BLACK HOLE":D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)