Peter Jehle (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
any1 heard of him. I saw him in the two Liechtenstein games against England, and he really impressed me for some1 young and not being trained really by the best...This guy has good potential and is already better than Chimenti from what i've seen of him and he's already been linked to Juve, Milan and other big clubs....

Position: Goalkeeper
Date of birth: 22 January, 1982
Team: Grasshoppers (Switzerland)
Nationality: Liechtenstein

Notes: His arrival in the national team coincided with an improvement in their fortunes and their first international victory in a European Championship qualifier in October 1998. He had trials with Crystal Palace, Liverpool and Bayer Leverkusen but eventually decided to join Swiss side Grasshoppers to become on of the few professionals for Liechtenstein.

i say we grab him will he's relatively cheap before another big club gets him. he'll be a perfect sub GK IMO

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
mate, at one stage in the summer, we had buffon, carini and still hadnt sold Van der saar as yet.

we had a great keeper in carini on bench, but as we know, we cant have any great keepers as subs. its not fair to them.

buffon is young still.......we ned older experienced half decent backup keepers.

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    just that i would thrust Chimenti to play a CL game (who knows maybe the final or sth) if bufon is injured or suspended..and this guy isnt world reknowned now, so he'll come, he can play some Serie games and Coppa matches etc...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    we did with that Carini as well. remember he was back up to van dar saar??

then we want to sell van der saar and we bought buffon leaving carini out in the cold again.

unless you are implying that you want to make a profit off this keeper, meaning that in two years time, every big club needing a keeper would want to pay big bucks for this guy, then i'm all for it.

but as far as i'm concerned. he want to join juve while they have the best keeper in on the planet between the posts.

buffon aint 34 years old remember...he is still young!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    being one of few proffesionals for Leinchestaken , i think he wouldnt mind sitting on the bench of one of th best Clubs in the Europe , being 2nd to only the beest keeper in the world..

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    being one of few proffesionals for Leinchestaken , i think he wouldnt mind sitting on the bench of one of th best Clubs in the Europe , being 2nd to only the beest keeper in the world..
    Yes he would, that's why he went to grasshopers, not Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)