pes5 demo out! (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I have got the WE9 ...its very realistic , there are lots of new changes in the game, not just graphic wise but the movement of the players and thier individual moves + the ball movement on different pitches, also the strategic side is much better. There are alot more formations built in and Strategies......overall its funner than WE8

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But the foul system, wich was for me one of the greatest flaws of the game became even worse,:down:
everytime u press on the pressure button its a foul:frown:
and the AI can bring u down unoticed by the ref,who never gave any yellow cards to an AI player in the entire championship!!!:fero::eek:

i have the English menu-Japanese speaker edition really funny to hear.

I havent noticed any graphic improovements other than some improovements in some players faces and mooves,
there are more details in the game,:dontcare:
most of them welcomed,
like the player improovement system,
now u dont have to sell all of ur players after the age of 26:cheesy:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i dont really like it, it seems like the players have no touch what-so-ever, but then i never like new winning 11 games at first

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
i dont really like it, it seems like the players have no touch what-so-ever, but then i never like new winning 11 games at first
You don't know what you are missing

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

You don't know what you are missing
no dont get me wrong, i LOVE winning 11 games. its just when a new one comes out, (i always buy it the day it comes on shelves), i never like it for the first few weeks. but after than im in love :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)