PES 6 (11 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
u pay 40$ for winning eleven?(don't u guys have a black market??)
all i have to pay is 10 dhs.(3$)
pirated ps2 games are uncommon here...im sure you can find them but im happy to pay 40$ if it means konami will continue producing future titles.

then of course i download music, but who the hell cares if Nelly or Jay-Z ever release another track again, hell, they can go bankrupt for all i care :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
YAWN!!!
Okay, i honestly havent met anyone who can consistently beat me, I even won a tournament once, i wont say that im the best around but i can say im the best player i know. so :p

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I have it on Xbox 360. I am pretty good at it. Too bad Xbox live is the worst excuse of a multiplayer gaming-platform. It lags and it makes it impossible for me to win on Xbox Live. I got 10 games played, 4 win, 1 draw and 5 losses. I have only really got defeated once, by a real pro.

But the other 4 losses i dominated and should have won, if it werent for the cursed lag. I won't play it over live anymore, it's just frustrating.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
does it lag cos of internet connection or does it have something to do with the whole xboxlive as a system?
I got 24mbit internet, and it never is slow or something like that when i use my PC. So I guess it's the xbox live-system. Since 2 of my other friends have other internet providers than me, same for them. It's laggy and i like press a button on the controller, and the game executes the move 1 sec later. It's really not fun at all.

Same on Gears of War, i HS people with sniper, and the shot comes 1 sec later or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)