Perugia - Juve (1 Viewer)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Serie A Reaction: Juve Are Thieves -Cosmi

12/22/2002. Following Perugia's late defeat to Juventus, Grifoni coach Serse Cosmi reportedly told Pavel Nedved that Juventus were 'thieves'.

"I am very disappointed because the result was completely unfair," he said. "I am also furious with the referee as he played the advantage several times without booking Juventus players for dreadful fouls. I saw things I didn't like, but you're not allowed to say anything against Juve nowadays or it is taken the wrong way."
SA Italy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Cosmi, a fair player himself?

Just you look at his hideous face, and you know what I am talking. :D

As for the topic itself.:yawn:

Give where credit is dued.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by FaNaTiC ] ++
Cosmi is big Roma fan so what did you expect from him ?
I though he was a Perugia fan?
But I would not be surprised since he was born near Roma.
That is probably why he is such bad looking.:D

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Cosmi should shut his mouth and blame the inability of his players to score from very good chances. Oh, and he should shave the ridiculous goatee beard off.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++

But I would not be surprised since he was born near Roma.
That is probably why he is such bad looking.:D
:LOL:

anyway, cosmi should be grateful that juve gave him miccoli, without him perugia wouldn't be the same!

maybe we should teach him a lesson and snap him in january:cool:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I wonder whether any of you actually watched the match..... maybe he shouldnt of said it but the facts are in this case cosmi had a point!!

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
what do you mean, shadowfax?

did the referee actually help camoranesi put the ball in the back of the net:confused:

i don't think there is much controvery, the goal was correct and the match ended 1-0 to juve. perugia were just unlucky!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
of course he didnt... but when cosmi said that the ref favoured juve and let us off many bad fouls... that was completely true.

There is no question that most calls went against perugia in this game..... So why have a go at cosmi for speaking the truth!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)