Perrotta signs for Roma - Official (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
It's disgusting and I'm really losing my patience with Juve's management.

Roma is not a club to look up too, just wait and see if they continue to use money like this, then they are following Lazio.

Juve dont rebuild the team every season like others. Because stability is important, and not just use a lot of money to amuse some of the fans.
Juve has won 27 scudettos this way. And i can quarantie everyone that Juve will win Serie A and CL under Capello, maybe not this year.....but be patient, or support Chelsea.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
phew! 'bout time someone saw sense here!

I can't believe people are complaining that we don't have perrotta, an average player with no particular skills, who don't remember was on our books a few years back and we didn't want him then either.
On my part it's not the players they sign, I don't want any of them in juve. What bothers me is that Roma as far as I know is still in debt by many millions of £. Where I come from that'd prevent them from buying more players, since they have NO MONEY! They owe people money, that must be cleared before they can buy new players IMO.

OP
IceBlu

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

phew! 'bout time someone saw sense here!

I can't believe people are complaining that we don't have perrotta, an average player with no particular skills, who don't remember was on our books a few years back and we didn't want him then either.

Im not complaining about Juve not getting Perrotta. I don't rate him at all and didn't want him on the Azzurri squad .

Whats bothering me is that Roma are addressing the problems in the team and doing something about it by signing players like Mexes, Ferrari and Perrotta while we do nothing.

Our defense is obsolete, the midfield needs a little bolstering and the attack could use one more signing as well but nope.... no one does anything.

this whole summer so far has been about Emerson and Capello - Who are both great acquisitions ! but those 2 alone aren't going to magically transform the eitire team over.

Madrid had problems in defense - they got one of the worlds best in Samuel. Juve have an equally bad defense - we got Zebina.

Comprende ?

Its not the players that Roma are signing that bothers me . Its the attitude of the Juve management.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    seeing from our point of view it just makes Roma weaker, because we got their star midfielder!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)