Perrotta (& Cannavaro again...) (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Juve track Azzurri duo Thursday 24 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite Italy’s poor showing at Euro 2004, Juventus have upped their interest in Fabio Cannavaro and Simone Perrotta.

Captain Cannavaro (pictured) has been linked with the Turin giants ever since Fabio Capello was named as Juve boss.

The tactician has always been a massive fan of the stopper who hasn’t had the best of times at Inter.

The 30-year-old is wanted to strengthen a leaky Bianconeri defence and a move could now occur after the country’s loss in Portugal.

It’s understood that the Old Lady of Italian football are ready to offer either Enzo Maresca or Marco Di Vaio in a swap deal.

Meanwhile, transfer guru Luciano Moggi has contacted Chievo over the availability of Perrotta.

The central midfielder, who once played for Juve, is also being chased by Palermo, Roma and Inter.

Juventus could offer Chievo cash and the loan of rising star Davide Chiumento – a player talked about as the next Alex Del Piero.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, Perrotta back to Juve and Chiumento on loan to club known us their awesome youth developing system sounds great... :D

Also Cannavaro for Di Vaio sounds great, but Enzo is again rumoured to be leaving... :(

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    exactly, Enzo should stay anyway, he'll shine next season (IF he doesn't go to inter, they'll ruin his career...) But Cannavaro for Di Vaio swap deal sounds great, doesn't it?!

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    I don't really mind if we don't get Emerson this season, if we can snap him for free next year... IMO that would be even better option... Maybe Emerson is a smokescreen and Moggi tries to sign Perrotta?! Or maybe on the contrary, you never know with Moggi...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I badly want Cannavaro, but Perrotta? What for? He's a good player, no doubt, but we already have Tacchinardi, Appiah, Maresca, Brighi, Blasi and hopefully we'll soon have Emerson. I don't want to jeopardise the acquisition of Emerson by signing Perrotta.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    exactly, Enzo should stay anyway, he'll shine next season (IF he doesn't go to inter, they'll ruin his career...) But Cannavaro for Di Vaio swap deal sounds great, doesn't it?!
    Although I rate Di Vaio, I'd swap him for Cannavaro in a heartbeat :thumb:

DYO is easily replaceable, and at this stage I wouldn't mind getting Kallon or Wiltord...

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I badly want Cannavaro, but Perrotta? What for? He's a good player, no doubt, but we already have Tacchinardi, Appiah, Maresca, Brighi, Blasi and hopefully we'll soon have Emerson. I don't want to jeopardise the acquisition of Emerson by signing Perrotta.
    Perrotta is better than Tacchi, Appiah, Brighi and Blasi... And Brighi won't play in Juve next season, and Blasi isn't needed... I'm hoping that we could get Perrotta now and Emerson next year, Perrotta-Emerson partnership would work superbly IMO....

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    yet appiah, brighi and blasi can be better than perrotta. tacchinardi is and always was better.
    :undecide: how old is Tacchi and how old is Perrotta?! I respect Tacchi very much, but still IMO Perrotta is better... And Blasi won't be that good, he's just crap...

Sep 28, 2002
    tacchinardi will always be better and classier than perrotta. if we're getting perrotta why not buying zanetti as well?? they were azzurri midfielders who worked very well together...

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
    Wow, Cannavaro and Perrotta. I would love to see Perrotta instead of Emerson. Perrotta is a hard worker and a Italian player (which is important IMO) Nice line up next season if also Carvalho and Jankulovski come to Juve

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    have my big doubts bout this
    1st)enzo should stay!
    2nd)perotta is a good player but not that great or exceptional and i dont really think he is needed
    3rd)no doubt canna is great but hes also quite old and this isnt really rejuvenatin our defence

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    tacchinardi will always be better and classier than perrotta. if we're getting perrotta why not buying zanetti as well?? they were azzurri midfielders who worked very well together...

yes thats why tachicardi was here and perrotta went to portugal

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    if Juve don't hold their side of the bargain with Emerson then we will face
    a lot of problems and add to that losing even more goodwill! noone will ever trust juve when making negotiations!!!

Emerson has refused moving to any other team cause according to him
    and his agent Juve has already made an offer with him that he is keen on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)