• Thread Starter #22
    He has been playing well... But now its 4-1 :down: Scholes scored :fero:

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    All over 4-1...

Now I've watched Pericard in action two times. He is a good young player. IMO he's better than Zalayeta, so maybe he'll be back at Juve some day...

Anybody got some pics of him?

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    i don't think he's better than zala,though he has displayed that he is good for a youngster...
    Sorry I didn't write what I actually meant... I think he will better in a few years. At least if he keeps this up...

Oded... Well, he's in the pic, thanks!

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    I heard something about Pericard saying that he wants to play there next season as well.

Guess he's having a good time in England... so far this season he has scored 7 goals.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    Fresh news:

Portsmouth signed Nigerian striker Yakubo Ayegbeni. that's mean Pericard have to struggle more for his place.
    He is a very good player and Pericard will have to fight a lot for his place but i trust this guy:DI've seen Ayegbeni in four games two vs olumpiakos in the CL and two vs AEK in uefa and he is fast like DV

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++

He is a very good player and Pericard will have to fight a lot for his place but i trust this guy:DI've seen Ayegbeni in four games two vs olumpiakos in the CL and two vs AEK in uefa and he is fast like DV
    If he plays the way DV plays now, I see NO problems for our dear pericard :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Any future return of Pericard to Juve will be delayed by the rapid rise of Fabrizio Miccoli (now with Perugia). Miccoli will be a Juve star for many years. I do think that Pericard has a greater chance to play for Juve than does Sculli, who has started to struggle at Modena after starting so brightly.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I've been following Pericard and have since seen him in three matches. His technique & creativity are good but he must improve on his speed and he should get more self belief. There are times in yesterdays game I expected him to take on the defence but he always went to the flanks. He is a hard worker though and Div 1 will make him a tough nut.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    Pompey to keep Juve youngster

Juventus have allowed Vincent Pericard to spend another season with Portsmouth. Originally the young French striker was loaned to the First Division side for one campaign. However, the player wants to remain for one more term and Juve have granted his wish.

Jul 12, 2002
    That seems good. He appears to be coming along nicely, and next year Portsmouth will be in the Premiership, and he will gain valuable experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)