Perfect Succession of the Juve Dynasty (1 Viewer)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
:cool:
Hello All

Would like to suggest how I think Juventus should solve its manager situation for next year

After the Euro2004 Lippi will probably be taking over the Italian NT
During his first year incharge I think he should doubble his Juve job together with the Juventus Job
And in Juventus they should employ a double Leadership

With Lippi Together with Didier Deschamps and while Lippi shows
Deschamps the ropes as a manager and teaches him a few of his schrewd Manager tricks

More and more responsibility will be shifted from Lippi's to Deschamps shoulders...

Until finally he can stare the boat all by himself in the end of 2004/05

at the same time Alessandro the great will shine during the 04/05 Season and start his next season (prob last) As Player/Captain/Assistant Manager Next to Deschamps

in the same way Lippi's mentorship rubbed off on Deschamps so will Deschamps mentorship gradually rubb off on Del Piero
After the 04/05 Season Del Piero will probably retire to become a living legend while he becomes Assistant Manager full time to gradually throughout the years gain more experience until he becomes Joint Manager together with Deschamps.
And Together they will reign blending the best of Deschamps tactical wit and dicipline With Del Piero's Creativity and Fantasy!

:heart:
hopefully becoming the most successfull managers to ever manage Juventus!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
Hello All

Would like to suggest how I think Juventus should solve its manager situation for next year

During his first year incharge I think he should doubble his Juve job together with the Juventus Job

Deschamps the ropes as a manager and teaches him a few of his schrewd Manager tricks

More and more responsibility will be shifted from Lippi's to Deschamps shoulders...

at the same time Alessandro the great will shine during the 04/05 Season and start his next season (prob last) As Player/Captain/Assistant Manager Next to Deschamps

in the same way Lippi's mentorship rubbed off on Deschamps so will Deschamps mentorship gradually rubb off on Del Piero
After the 04/05 Season Del Piero will probably retire to become a living legend while he becomes Assistant Manager full time to gradually throughout the years gain more experience until he becomes Joint Manager together with Deschamps.
And Together they will reign blending the best of Deschamps tactical wit and dicipline With Del Piero's Creativity and Fantasy!

:LOL: Wishful thinking?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
Hello All

I think the club will never go for "dual management".

I do want Lippi to leave this year, and bring in D Deshcamps, but as Moggi stated earlier this week- Lippi is staying (along with Trezeguet, Nedved and Thuram) unfortunately.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I hardly think Deschamps needs to learn the ropes of coaching ;)
his less expensive team is doing better than us! :D

maybe Lippi should have taken lessons from DD on how to beat Depor 8-something. :D

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
in 2005 Alessandro Del Piero will be only 31 folks!!!
Thinkin' he will retire is non-sense as he should pla until 33-34, especially if he comes back to his sky-high level and achieves further success with juve.
DP IS STILL YOUNG I DON'T KNOW WHY SO MANY PEOPLE SPECULATE SO FOOLISHLY OVER HIS POSSIBLE RETIREMENT!!

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
But as soome1 already stated looks good on paper

But I think it will be hard to push through in reality

Also the whole dual leadership thing I don't know about
It hasn't been tested by many clubs esp not in ITaly
Where conservatism is quite strong

But Juventus has been known to defy all logic before and come out successful so who knows

Maybe maybe,

I think people who say Deschamps is more successful then Lippi need to put that into perspective I mean come on
1 French Cup is his record
He was also quite close to relegation with Monaco a couple of seasons back and he has yet to win the French League

While Lippi was almost won everything possible in Club football
so Here I agree with Evelyn I think Lippi who is like 57years can still teach doubble D a lot about football who is more then 20 years younger.....

Aug 1, 2003
I like Zoff's style.

I don't think we can go for two coaches and I'm still reluctant with the idea of Deschamps going to coach us ...

and DP can't be a asst. manager or whatsoever when he can still play, unless of course he injured himself again permanenty ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)