perfect Juventus (1 Viewer)

bahraini

May 20, 2003
i was thinking today , what does juventus miss to have
the perfect team..
mmmmmmmmmmmm
so i think we only miss three players..

Nesta , which is for no doubt the best defender in the world.

Ballack: to him work with Nedved and Davids, thats will be great
that are all so hard working in the fields and kind of players
that can change anything with a second..

shevachenko: which is the kind of striker we miss in Juve,
he doesn't wait for a chance to score , he made tha chance for
himself and for the other players...

i hope that we can get them :fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
First of all, no team can be perfect, and every squad is bound to have their strengths and weaknesses, but if you're talking about the complete Juve, then I don't think that we need players like Nesta, Ballack and Shevchenko.

Firstly, they would all cost massive amounts of cash, and Sheva isn't even needed. Not with DP, Trez, DV and Miccoli already at our services.

Nesta isn't available, and Ballack is just fantasy, so instead of burning my pocket (i.e. spending all of my money), I would try to purchase a cheaper equivalent to the wanted players (Nesta and Ballack). For example, Auxerre's Phillipe Mexes or Porto's Deco.

Anyways, Juve have already shown this season that they're a world class team with loads of talent, and if we can get a couple young central defenders, a left back and a quality fantasista, then we just might be in the Champions League finals for a second year running in 2004.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
then we just might be in the Champions League finals for a second year running in 2004.
lippi once did it before for 3 times it's not far from him ;)

juve lord

May 12, 2003
mar7aba bahraini......
for what u say...
i agree with u ... but about ballack... i think we need player like Ronaldinho or Mostovoi... or someone like their style.....
but about Nesta & Sheva... i'm with U ...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
mexes and deco would make our team perfect.

i prefer trez and del piero to shevchenko.

Nesta?? well, of course he'll be great to have, but we have tudor and he is world class as well. And i believe that Mexes will be world class within a season or two.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
AIMAR AND MEXES
oh man having aimar is a DREAM, i would LOVE to have him on juve! he is simply great. in 2 years he will be the BEST player in the world, and juve better get him before he gets any better.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
AIMAR AND MEXES
oh man having aimar is a DREAM, i would LOVE to have him on juve! he is simply great. in 2 years he will be the BEST player in the world, and juve better get him before he gets any better.
aimar wearing juve's jersey...wow!!!! Damn great...speechless!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Everybody loves fantasy football...so here's mine:

(These aren't necessarily to replace all of our respective first-teamers, just to add more depth to our squad...I know we'll end up with superstars on our bench, but I'd like to have some of these players):

Deco
Aimar
Mexes
Bonera
Van Der Vaart

IMO Aimar's more effective than Ronaldinho...Ron's not Juve material (selfish)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)