People be realistic!!! (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
You know i come here to this forum and i see some ridicolous things happening.

please just think about the things you put in the forums.Especially about the transfers.

i see people talking about canavaro, welll watch the news there is no chance that fabio canavaro will come to juvee next season.BE REALISTIC!!

then jankoluvski is another far feched transfer.
Udinese are just too stubborn and we don't have brighi or maresca to trade.thanxx moggiii. SO BE REALISTIC

oddoo am veryy hopeful on this guy because we need him too much.i don't know about that transfer but i think its far fetched alsooo.

i want to say that Moggi made the mistake of his life when he sold maresca. our midfield will lack creativity this season same as the last.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
It's not pessimistic. I think he's right, everybody's kinda too... non-realistic ;)

I mean people like Gilardino won't sign. Neither will (insert argentine next big thing) or whoever.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
It's not pessimistic. I think he's right, everybody's kinda too... non-realistic ;)

I mean people like Gilardino won't sign. Neither will (insert argentine next big thing) or whoever.

seriously...shut it.

and with "it" i mean your mouth (or fingers in this case)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
When people start talking about Puyol, Vieira, and Raul then those threads can be closed, but what's unrealistic about Cannavaro and Jankulovski? Both of them have been seriously linked to Juve for a long time and seem to be keen on a switch. I'm not saying that these transfers will definitely happen, but the media seem to think that they could so why shouldn't we?

May 4, 2004
When people start talking about Puyol, Vieira, and Raul then those threads can be closed, but what's unrealistic about Cannavaro and Jankulovski? Both of them have been seriously linked to Juve for a long time and seem to be keen on a switch. I'm not saying that these transfers will definitely happen, but the media seem to think that they could so why shouldn't we?
i totally agree with this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)