Penalties? (1 Viewer)

OP
Red

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #21
    no we also get screwed over by certain refs especially macdonald. look everyone thinks that they are hasrhly done by, granted your run without a penalty is incredible but you should come to tynie sometimes and feel the frustration of our fans from time to time
    Aye you did seem quite frustrated when Steve Lovell scored in the last minute winner a few weeks ago.:D

I know their is always an element of paranoia in every fans veiws but the run Aberdeen is on can be by chance. If I recall rightly last season Hartley scored about 20 goals last season of which around 12-15 were penalties. Of the 3 penalties you have had against Aberdeen at Tynecastle in the last couple of years one was outside the box and one was a dive from the celtic captain.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Apr 12, 2004
    I would be be more inclined to listen to you if you didn't appear to be a total gloryhunter. Exactly how can one person be so fortunate as to support 3 top teams (Bayern, Lyon, Barca)?

I only support Bayern.....

If you look closely, it does not say teams one SUPPORTS, it says something like teams other than Juve...

I am not a fan of Juve, I love Bayern....

Lyon and Barca play attractive football, and I like to watch them play....

I neither support or LOVE any of these I mentioned other than Bayern.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    paranoia??dont say that word...menace appears

like i say its a poor run and maybe you have some justafiable fears but we all feel that way sometimes, personally i feel the sfa are thinking of ways to screw us till romanov goes

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    I don't know if there is a campaign aginst Hearts but in defence of the SFA (not said that very often) to an extent Romanov did bring that upon himself due to his rants against them.

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    Just to provide closure on this thread Aberdeen were finally awarded a penalty for the the first time since November 2005 in todays 3-0 home win against dunfermline.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
    well i go to my local teams home matches which is Barnsley we rarely get over 9500 at home and we havnt had a penalty all season we've been screwed over so many times at home by sub standard refs so at least you can bounce back next week but after a while it saps players morale we have been stuffed out of twelve points which has put us in relegation so think there are clubs worse off than yours in the uk at least you are sixth in the league or whatever!

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    Third in league actually and chasing down the forces of darkness (who incidently got 2 pens in a game yesterday, one was soft and for the other, apart from the defender getting the ball and it being outside the box, it was a definite penalty).

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
    well third then! just cos u ant had a penalty all season apart from yesterday or when ever you said it was hasnt cost you costly points in the league and put you in relegation has it?

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    Thats beside the point. we would be in a CL position if we had got a few pens like we should. Any sort of CL cash would be very important for a club like us who struggle to service the debt we have. Just cos it is a different situation doesn't make it less important.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Thats beside the point. we would be in a CL position if we had got a few pens like we should. Any sort of CL cash would be very important for a club like us who struggle to service the debt we have. Just cos it is a different situation doesn't make it less important.
    actually agreed, we got around 14 penalties last year but have been turned down a hell of a lot this year for clear cut pens, sometimes it just does not go for you.........unless you are the old firm of course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)