Penalties? (3 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Aberdeen FC have gone through the entire year of 2006 without being awarded a single penalty kick. This seems to be vitually impossible to me for a team who last season finished 6th and this season are pushing for a Champs League place.

It is mainly due to every one in Scottish football despising Aberdeen and the incompetence of Scottish refs and their bias towards Rangers and Hearts.

So anyway, can anyone tell me if their is another club team in world football who did not get a penalty in 2006?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
don't know about last year but if everything goes like planned Juve could be the winners of 2007. :disagree:

OP
Red

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    By my reckoning Aberdeen have had 6 penalties against them in 2006.

2 of them for Hearts(dirty bastards)
    2 for Dundee United(both were dives as shown on tv):(
    1 for hibs(was a pen)
    1 for Motherwell(probably was a pen).

Aberdeens last pen was in a league cup game in Nov 2005 v Motherwell (it was missed):cry:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Refs are all biased, and because we live in a world of hypocrite we all pretend this is not the case. But what makes it worse is that they are some genuinely incompetent lot (like Steve Bennet - He is the only ref I know beside Poll in England because he is one bad referee), you cant tell the dishonest ones from the bad ones.

I just suggest get a video technology. They have those camera phones anyway. It won't take more than 10-20 secs to stop and give yellow card for diving, and punching outside.

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    Aberdeen were denied another definite penalty in a crap one all draw yesterday to take the time since our last penalty to an incedible 15 months.

Everybody hates us.

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    Why would anyone hate Aberdeen? I guess it dates way back and I guess I could also google it but care to fill me in?

The referees currently hate us because most of them are Rangers fans:( and, for the first time in a while, we are a genuine threat to rangers. This goes back to when Alex Ferguson was Aberdeen manager and we had the nerve to be better than them. Aberdeen also have the outrageous nerve to not be in the central belt of Scotland which is a major inconvenience to everyone. Aberdeen also struggle because they are the only major Scottish team who are not friendly with the one of the Old Firm who always get what they want at the Football Association.

Recent examples:
    Aberdeen refused postponement despite half a team out through flu, week later Dundee United get postponement in similar circumstances.

This week Aberdeen are being forced to play on a Thursday night then a Saturday afternoon, despite no-one else ever having to due to a generally accepted rule that there should be two clear days between games.

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    At least I support my local team, which incidently get crowds of around 12,000-15,000 usually and take up to 6,000 to away games. How big is your local team in Malta? Can you not support a team that isn't pretty well guaranteed to win trophies every year? On your logic lets just get rid of everyone who doesn't get crowds of 50,000 every week (oops thats Juve out the window!),

In short fuck off, just cos you don't care doesn't mean a lot of others don't, smaller clubs make up the backbone of world football and should be supported. Football would be shit if it was just reduced to the worlds 20 or so teams.

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #15
    My home team fills a 70, 000 person stadium, and we take up to 20K to away games........

And Juve is never guaranteed to win trophies, especially not this season, jerkass.

And I'm not even a Juve fan.

While I don't agree with what you said that rant was not not aimed at yourself. I disagree with people choosing to support teams due to the opinions of others. If I was going to do that I would have become a Rangers, Celtic or premiership fan long ago. I hate people who chop and change their teams. In Scotland we call them total wankers.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    hey man i am ajambo, try living with romanov as director. he has pissed off everyone and trust me we get fucked over often. whenever we play the forces of darkness (rangers AND celtic) plus we always get dougie fucking macdonald as ref who is an admitted hibs fan. during the st mirren game he ignored a blatant penalty and instead booked miko for diving. get over it, only rangers and celtic get the benefit of refs decisions in this country

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    @ that guy - They might be total wankers, but I bet if they came on here they could think of something more creative and recent to put in their signatures.
    I would be be more inclined to listen to you if you didn't appear to be a total gloryhunter. Exactly how can one person be so fortunate as to support 3 top teams (Bayern, Lyon, Barca)?

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    hey man i am ajambo, try living with romanov as director. he has pissed off everyone and trust me we get fucked over often. whenever we play the forces of darkness (rangers AND celtic) plus we always get dougie fucking macdonald as ref who is an admitted hibs fan. during the st mirren game he ignored a blatant penalty and instead booked miko for diving. get over it, only rangers and celtic get the benefit of refs decisions in this country

Hearts have the advantage of only getting screwed against the old firm. You lot tend to get fairly favourable treatment against other teams in general.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Hearts have the advantage of only getting screwed against the old firm. You lot tend to get fairly favourable treatment against other teams in general.
    no we also get screwed over by certain refs especially macdonald. look everyone thinks that they are hasrhly done by, granted your run without a penalty is incredible but you should come to tynie sometimes and feel the frustration of our fans from time to time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)