Pelé about Juve, Del Piero and Amauri (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Gazzetta 01/11/2009

"I've always been a fan of Del Piero".

"They talk a lot about Amauri here(Brazil). I don't see a lot of your games here but I know he's got great technique and very good in the air. If Perreira recommended him then you'll see that Dunga will call him up".

"I'm very happy about the revival of Juve after what happened. The Bianconeri are a tradition, they deserve respect in Italy and Europe".

:martini:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    He talks about other teams, Brazil...f*ck em'. Oh I forgot Amauri.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Pele- meh....anyways I hope Amauri gets called up by brazil... I feel it would really make him happy as well as boost his confidence. The one thing i dont hope is he becomes like Adriano or Ronaldo (party wise)

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    It was an interview on football in general. Those are the points on Juve. Gazzetta asked those questions so don't expect much on Juve apart from Calciopoli results before any official decision that was made. :angel:

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
    BTW, Agnelli once made an offer to sign Pelé from Santos.

Later in my career, Real Madrid made an excellent offer and [Giovanni] Agnelli from Juventus wanted to give me a share of Fiat in return for me signing – Fiat had opened a plant in Brazil and they wanted to use me to promote it. By then, three or four players had gone to Europe – like Altafini [from Palmeiras to Milan] and Julinho Botelho [from Palmeiras to Fiorentina], then later on Didi and Vava – but life was perfect at Santos.
    Source: 4-4-2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)