Pedretti (1 Viewer)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
The news seems to have gone quiet about him....

What exactly does he play? Is he a playmaker?

If we were to go for him now, what sort of bid would be put in? right now he seems to be quite similar to Maresca, from what little I know, so could he signal the end of enzo (I hope not)?

Right now, I see the point in Kapo (he's free!) but I hope that we don't have to pay over the odds for Pedretti if we go in for him, particularly if he is clearly not the kind of midfielder we need. He seems a bit of an unknown quantity, and risk taking is possibly what we require (but not too much) so he could turn out to be a useful player in the future.

One interesting point is that Man U are interested in a 16 year old goalkeeper at Sochaux, I wonder if they will pinch Pedretti while they're at it.

Finally, is Kapo definitely ours? I heard he accepted he had signed a pre-contract or something, but will be certainly be with us in the Summer, is he the most certain of all?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
You youngsters must learn that in 99% we had similliar posts down.....just look at page 2 of all threads.

I wouldnt like him to join juve.....even 24y.old-still-hotprospect-Maresca is much better than him....and if Emerson comes....no way you will see him in bianconerri shirt. It is better for him & us to join .....ehh....PSG or Monaco.

OP
Valley

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    <<You youngsters must learn that in 99% we had similliar posts down.....just look at page 2 of all threads.>>

Have you ever been to a forum where people complain when you resurrect and old thread?
    Maybe I made the wrong choice, if I did, I'm sure this will be closed.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    I dont think Juve are that interessting in him anymore, since Brighi and Blasi will return.

And there is nothing wrong with starting a new thread? instead of bringing up a old and long thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)