Peaky Blinders (2 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
My brother keeps telling me this show is great. But it has a stupid name so ive ignored, am i wrong to do so?
Missing out on a compelling gangster family story with flawless writing, well pronounced characters, on point dialogues, crisp imagery, authentic scenery, atmospheric soundtrack and a brillant cast.

It's like you hate quality shows

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
My brother keeps telling me this show is great. But it has a stupid name so ive ignored, am i wrong to do so?
If I tell you this gang was real and the name comes because they used to keep razors in the peak of their caps and hit people in the face with them would it make it sound more compelling?

Apart from the wayward accents (which would surely mean nothing to you) it's one of my favourite shows.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Missing out on a compelling gangster family story with flawless writing, well pronounced characters, on point dialogues, crisp imagery, authentic scenery, atmospheric soundtrack and a brillant cast.

It's like you hate quality shows
To be fair you also recommended Baby Driver and that was mad gay
If I tell you this gang was real and the name comes because they used to keep razors in the peak of their caps and hit people in the face with them would it make it sound more compelling?

Apart from the wayward accents (which would surely mean nothing to you) it's one of my favourite shows.
meh its not about being weak just sounds so overly british

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wish someone had Peaky blinded me in the eyes to end Baby Driver

Pretty sure my brother has it on Blu ray so i'll borrow those instead.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Never judge a book by its cover. I was the same at first. Started watching it and it's actually alright.

- - - Updated - - -

So used to watching British gangster films with my accent let alone Brummie.

What's yours like? combine harvester type?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So used to watching British gangster films with my accent let alone Brummie.

What's yours like? combine harvester type?
LOL fuck off. The Brummies and Yam Yams at work seem to think everyone around here is a farmer :D You can't describe a Cov accent.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Loved the first two seasons, but not season 3, still stuck in the middle of it
Season 3 sets up season 4 though, which is fantastic.

I binge watched the show (it's only 24 eps after all) so idk, I enjoyed season 3.

How good is Tom Hardy though? :lol:
What a lunatic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)