[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (9 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He put in a couple of good ball and good tackles... and one shot which came off the post... he's double the player he was last season, even though it ain't saying much..

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
It's better to have a player that dares to do a little extra something with the ball and have that player losing the ball once or twice than an aliby-player that runs around hiding doing nothing but pass the ball sideways (Gago is a great example).

When I see people commenting about how Camoranesi or Del Piero are "losing the ball" and "making the wrong decisions" and therefore should be sold/benched/subbed is when I seriously start to question their view of the game.
In the end, it is those players that make a difference.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Brazzo would gave wiped the floor with him.
No he may not have cronaldos physique but you just know that brazzo is just one tough mo-fo who you don't mess with. He's a real great role model for anyone in our team, he's like a brother to his team mates and will fight for them. He's a popular guy and a real asset in the changing room.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
When I see people commenting about how Camoranesi or Del Piero are "losing the ball" and "making the wrong decisions" and therefore should be sold/benched/subbed is when I seriously start to question their view of the game.
In the end, it is those players that make a difference.
:tup: same goes to giovinco in my book..

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I admit i expected more from gio, however i'm really sure that the pitch was hurting is game, it was like a fucking sand-box, the kid needs a dance floor

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
A great game from about every player...a good performance from Tiago who was on fire today as he was involved in every pass and every building-chance :tup:
While Brazzo should really be considered as our regular LB..he certainly handicapped Ronaldo :D
As for Grygera he should really be sold to a 2nd devision club..definitely not worthy of the Juve shirt with his bad-timing tackles and his slow pace!

Thank you Ciro....Fuck off Ranieri :ultra:
are u on crack or somethin':claire:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)