[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (90 Viewers)

Ghost456

Jul 31, 2009
Actually, i really like it how comfortable Melo is with the ball. I enjoyed watching him ellegantly moving with the ball.
Sure, he will lose the ball from time to time, but his calmness and very good passing is adding another dimension to our midfield.

The guy is really good.
He is graceful on the ball that is true, nice turns and that backheel was bliss need a clip of that. Also Amauri once again proves his doubters this guy is sheer class.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Actually, i really like it how comfortable Melo is with the ball. I enjoyed watching him ellegantly moving with the ball.
Sure, he will lose the ball from time to time, but his calmness and very good passing is adding another dimension to our midfield.

The guy is really good.
Melo was pretty good even though he losses the ball sometimes still he keeps the ball and makes great passes. Anyways can't wait to see sissoko back.

I wish Grygera had breaken ronaldo's foot fuck him, he is so gay :mad:, bitch and so on :mad:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Melo seemed fine to me, this is his second game and I thought he looked very comfortable which says a lot considering he hardly knows his new team mates.
There were occasions that he was a bit too ambitious with his passing and he could have taken a simpler option, but that is probably just because of how keen he is to impress.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
A great game from about every player...a good performance from Tiago who was on fire today as he was involved in every pass and every building-chance :tup:
While Brazzo should really be considered as our regular LB..he certainly handicapped Ronaldo :D
As for Grygera he should really be sold to a 2nd devision club..definitely not worthy of the Juve shirt with his bad-timing tackles and his slow pace!

Thank you Ciro....Fuck off Ranieri :ultra:

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
"Juventus has some real mother****ers playing for them..."

"Did anybody tell Juve that this is a freakin friendly? Its like Vietnam out there!"

"Juventus players go crazy likes wild animals..."

"Sissoko and Diego are world class, if they were there tonight our stupid midfield would have had no chance to control this much of the ball"

"we are the better team obviously, but as a team they are better"
Aahhhh.... I love the smell of Real whining, anger and stupidity in the morning. :lol:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
A great game from about every player...a good performance from Tiago who was on fire today as he was involved in every pass and every building-chance :tup:
While Brazzo should really be considered as our regular LB..he certainly handicapped Ronaldo :D
As for Grygera he should really be sold to a 2nd devision club..definitely not worthy of the Juve shirt with his bad-timing tackles and his slow pace!

Thank you Ciro....Fuck off Ranieri :ultra:
Tiago? didn't see him do anything that special to be honest

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Most of you seem to overlook how poor Grygera was defending...let alone his tackles...his constant backing off when a Real player was targetting him was disgfraceful to the Juve shirt...he is so poor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)