[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (85 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I feel we have adapted very well to the 4-3-1-2. Our passing game is better much better under Ferrara, Melo needs to stop trying to prove something also.
Actually, i really like it how comfortable Melo is with the ball. I enjoyed watching him ellegantly moving with the ball.
Sure, he will lose the ball from time to time, but his calmness and very good passing is adding another dimension to our midfield.

The guy is really good.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
HT helped him out a lot, he really improved.
that is not what am talkin' about... the problem is we didn't Control the Midfield that's why he drived into Flanks and we played longballs to him and Amauri in the first half... we controlled the ball in the beginnin' of the second half then he shined.. i think its not his problem even Diego would be in the same situation tonight ... we LACKED the control of the midfield most of the time. and i hope we see more with Sissoko and Marchisio... Tiago was so weak!!! but i liked the way Ciro closed this match in the second half it was dangerous but worthy!!!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Melo seemed fine to me, this is his second game and I thought he looked very comfortable which says a lot considering he hardly knows his new team mates.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Not meaning to hijack but couldnt ressist. heres a few:

"Juventus has some real mother****ers playing for them..."

"Did anybody tell Juve that this is a freakin friendly? Its like Vietnam out there!"

"Juventus players go crazy likes wild animals..."

"Sissoko and Diego are world class, if they were there tonight our stupid midfield would have had no chance to control this much of the ball"

"we are the better team obviously, but as a team they are better"

Its funy how things look from other fans perspective. Everyone cheer the fuck up.
we were good. we will be great.

B.t.w I know spain are good on clay, but i thought its restricted to tennis. that pitch was a shamful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)