[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (140 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Madrid should just bow us for us on the next occasion we are just too good for them to handle
anyway we were far more solid at the second half altough less creative and deserved to win the match
Giovinco was quiet for much of the game but still managed to make one important move to almost assist a goal
anyway Diego would make us much better offensively and our team would look more organized Sissoko would make our defensive aspect of the game look much more solid
Canna played good and Legro wasn`t tested as Canna at the second half as a result of a better all team defense

Grygera should just be banished!
I don`t know what is Cecares position but if it is RB than I hope it means Grygera not playing at all
if LB than we could put him on the left and Zebina as 1st choice RB and Salihamidzic as 2nd choice if CB then he would face competition from Canna and Legro

Mauro16

The Conformer
May 12, 2006
Grygera 10 - MOTM

Purely for crippling Ronaldo and giving me the viewing pleasure of seeing that fucking fairy writhing about on the floor. Well done Zdenek.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Melo was ok. Some good, some bad. Giovinco had a poor first half but looked great in the second. DP still has it. All around solid stuff from Tiago. Camo was awesome in the second half. I'm still not convinced by our full backs. Salihamidzic did some good things going forward but Ronaldo beat him at will. Overall a positive game. Can't wait to see DP, Diego and Camo on the field at the same time.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hmm not our best game but we still got a win, camo played well and two beautiful deliveries into the box by alex got us our goals, they really didnt threaten besides one or two times. giovinco was much better in the second i think the pitch affected him. we will keep improving which is encouraging. marrone looked good and is a young prospect, melo will still take some more time to adjust and we were unlucky not having diego. i thought canna was solid as was chiellini and surprisingly salihamdzic was decent. although i noticed a bit to much space was left for ronaldo and the likes on the wings.

real looked scrappy to say the least.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I forget to mention Tiago. He has traded in his ballet slippers for football cleats. Although just a preliminary conclusion, he does look a lot more comfortable in a 3 man midfield.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I understand the banter of relishing a rival teams stars ugly tackle, but not that, way overboard, Grygera was really clumsly nasty with that tackle.

Too ugly too relish, but the one I am gonna praise is Sali :D Ronaldo was too quick for him, but he compensated by playing very physical and aggressive on him, not over the board but just one the line enough to piss off Ronaldo who wanted to fight :howler:

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Guys, just don't fall for Ronaldo's crying. Grygera's tackle looked excellent but wasn't. He didn't hit his leg perpendicularly (wish he did :cry: ) The lady-boy cries almost every game.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
One more thing... Sali, this guy is winning the race for the starting post in the left side, great effort, if he can keep this form he is waaaaaaay better than Molinaro.

On Tiago, you know before this last matches we all have been debating how should start in or midfield, Sissoko, Marchisio or Camo... well for what I have seen Tiago is in the race! great form, Im very impress.

DP and Camo are magic, cant wait to see them with Diego.

Melo, Im not to worry this is his second game, he has to adjust, lets give him some time.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
Melo was ok. Some good, some bad. Giovinco had a poor first half but looked great in the second. DP still has it. All around solid stuff from Tiago. Camo was awesome in the second half. I'm still not convinced by our full backs. Salihamidzic did some good things going forward but Ronaldo beat him at will but Grygera and Sali rape him in the end. Overall a positive game. Can't wait to see DP, Diego and Camo on the field at the same time.
:flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)