[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (18 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
The pitch is awful for fluent passing.
And to my huge surprise, it's actually hurting Juve more than Real. In the past, when we didn't pass a lot, this pitch would've been a great advantage for us against Real.
Not sure. According to the Gol TV commentators CRonaldo would've put those two freekicks in the top corner if only it wasn't for the pitch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I could score a PK against either Buffon or Casillas blindfolded. I've yet to see why Ronaldo is worth the humongous pricetag. He is just a bunch of flair, not someone that creates good opportunities for the team, which is what you want in a midfielder.
He is a whiner, its difficult to find a footballer that whines so much, so he justifies that 80M Euro Real paid.

Btw, I think he is well over-rated with his free-kicks, its a much softer version of Roberto Carlos' one.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Yes, I support this post 100%. Chiellini is VERY PRONE TO MISTAKES. I can't believe how he has the reputation he has (GolTV commentator: "Some in Italy think he's the best defender in Europe right now"). He is physically solid but he more or less always makes at least one silly mistake per game. Sometimes it costs a goal like today.

Chiellini is not superb. I wouldn't have him as a lock for the starting line-up for years to come. Next year I'd love to see not one but two great central defenders join us if that was at all possible. Chiellini needs some serious competition. Ok, end of rant.

Melo hasn't been very impressive but give him time. He has the capability.

Gio needs more calmness in his game. He can be superb but it's obvious he needs to mature --> a lot of playing time for him this season, please.

Amauri and Camo have been great. Also Grygera and Sali have surprised me.
agree with u in everything except for this..

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
What do you mean by maturity? This is football, not gentlemen's sport :shifty:
Well I think my comment was pretty self-explanatory. He needs to play in a more mature way, not so much rushing and going off-side and playing himself out of position etc.

You can't use the word 'maturity' that way?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)