[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (99 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, the pitch didn't make it any easier for both teams!
The worse:
- Commentator - Oh dear. Giovinco scored, Amori is playing forward and every time Brazzo gets the ball, its Tiago
- Grygera - No, thats not enough. I hate the way he always waits untill the player comes to him instead of attacking him. The weakest link
- Melo - Plays a bit too cool for me. Some really weird passes...

The good:
Cannavaro - Well, thats what I want to see from him!
Amauri - Nice movement. Should have scored!

All in all, we are not good. Diego is missing and our right flank is way too weak to handle Drenthe!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
From what I`ve seen this half the match was pretty even I think that with better timing we could have been two goals ahead Gio needs to learn about avoiding offsides

Diego is missing for this game and I think he could have made the difference organizing our team better and time his runs better than Gio and losing less balls
as for our defence the final marking is good but still Real shouldn`t get those chances they get even though Canna and Chiellini do very well to close any shots on goal

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
The midfield went to shit for the last 20 minutes, aside from Melo they couldn't put two passes together.
true... and Giovinco is way far from them i don't know why but we can beat them if we keep the ball with us.. and Cheillini did an awful mistake...

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
the commentators are very annoying, and the pitch surface is worse making it hard to run with the ball and even making simple passes difficult.

still an entertaining game but on a better quality surface it would be much better.

camo has annoyed me the most always taking the wrong option he really has to improve.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
What was Chiellini thinking for that challenge that lead to the pen? Raul was on his right foot, just stay on your feet and sheperd him out to the right hand side. hes hazardous at times Giorgio.

Canna and Tiago have been pretty good. Gio looks totally lost.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
The only problem I have with the performance so far is that we are handing them the game. Let's try and keep it a bit longer after retrieving it. Other than that, we look solid defensively and totally ok offensively so far. We'll probably win 3-1.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Well so far the only things I liked were our defense. (Canna done a great job and chiellini would be equaly good had it not been for that late tackle) Our midfield was lively at the first 2 thirds of the first half which should have got us 2 goals had we not been so unlucky. Camo and Brazzo were doing really really well and Melo was making life hell for the Spaniards.

But somehow couldn't regain possession properly later on. Although Melo was doing well, Tiago was just being useless on gaining possession. At moments like these I just wish we had Sissoko alongside Melo to control that midfield. We were suckers for their offside traps but still the referee was shit. Calling foul for every time a Real player tripped on his own feet and missing the obvious ones.

And the last bad thing is that Melo didn't tackle Ronaldo hard enough! :(

Jan 22, 2009
What was Chiellini thinking for that challenge that lead to the pen? Raul was on his right foot, just stay on your feet and sheperd him out to the right hand side. hes hazardous at times Giorgio.

Canna and Tiago have been pretty good. Gio looks totally lost.
Yupp, he just had to close Raul, the spaniard was heading away from the goal

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Seriously wtf has Tiago done to deseve being subbed? Grygera and Gio very poor..also Melo needs to be busier with closing down spaces...IQ looks a better alternative every game..he would find spaces to run at..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)