[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (128 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Good stuff, Giovinco is not in the game, otherwise we would have taught those dorks a lesson.
If Diego played instead of Seba (who btw, looks like a 10 yo kid completely lost among 18 year olds), we would have surely scored AT LEAST one more goal.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
First, we were decent. Second, Giovinco needs to stay onside. Third, someone give me a stream which doesn't freeze every minute

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Poor stuff from us. DP and Amauri look good but they haven't been able to get enough of the ball. Melo and Giovinco have been inefficient unlike Zanetti and Diego in the previous game. Salihamidzic had a good half.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
okay we are playing some dissapointment football but the good thing is we keep trying to pass the ball (yeah people this is an exhibition game, we can try and mess things up).

ps i hope we gonna kick them hard in the 2nd half :p

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Great play for at least 40 minutes, in the last 5 we kind of relax to much.

Tiago has been very good the same goes for Sali great runs there.

Del Piero has been magical, Amauri very strong.

Melo has been ok, he is tough, I like that, he is a destryer and has show some good passes.

Cannavaro scored and has been plating good, I think Im ready to give him a chance and cut him some slack.

Chiellini, well before the penalty he was ok.

Grygera... well he was Grygera.

Camo magic!

Giovinco... inspired in the firts 15 minutes then he went out... he should play more in the center and not go to the left so much. He should try to look for Camo and DP more

In the end, very good game so far

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
We have one problem in this game: Grygera and Brazzo!

In 4-3-1-2 its so important - its essential - that our LB and RB are effective in the offence and solid in defence. Ours sux!

Cant we get a Maicon or Alves clone somehow!!? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)