[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (120 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This would be my formation

Buffon

Zebina - Chiellini - Legro - Salihamidzic

Camoranesi - Melo - Marchisio

Giovinco

Trezeguet - Del Piero​

- Let David play and gain some confidence back.
- Start Giovinco
- Play Chiellini-Legro again, they seem to understand and work better together even if it's a friendly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Buffon

Giovinco
Trezeguet - Del Piero​
Don't trust Canna huh?

Either Trez or DP with IQ or Amauri. We need to be able to attack with speed. That is what Gio/Diego is for to send in those killer passes to run onto, otherwise we have two slow forwards with a really tiny AMC. We need more speed up front.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And what do i get if he doesnt score then? gotta be something in it for me?:lol: And not a sarcastic comment from you Please Jack :sergio:
No one said we're making a bet here. It was you who came up with that idea. I just wanted to make it simpler for you.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

Buffon

Giovinco

Trezeguet - Del Piero​

- Let David play and gain some confidence back.
- Start Giovinco
- Play Chiellini-Legro again, they seem to understand and work better together even if it's a friendly.

Thought i heard Zebina was suspended??? or am i wrong?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don't trust Canna huh?

Either Trez or DP with IQ or Amauri. We need to be able to attack with speed. That is what Gio/Diego is for to send in those killer passes to run onto, otherwise we have two slow forwards with a really tiny AMC. We need more speed up front.
It's not that I don't trust him but I really liked how Legro-Chiellini combined last time, not to mention that Legro scored a goal.

I think Giovinco-Del Piero is too much creativity and it might be a chance for David to score a goal. But Iaquinta/Amauri starting would harm.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's not that I don't trust him but I really liked how Legro-Chiellini combined last time, not to mention that Legro scored a goal.

I think Giovinco-Del Piero is too much creativity and it might be a chance for David to score a goal. But Iaquinta/Amauri starting would harm.
True, Legro seems to play well next to Chiellini. It may be better to test Canna/Chiellini in other matches.

Were you trying to say starting IQ/Amauri "would" or "wouldnt" harm? Because if we start Diego/DP for example, its the same amount of creativity with Gio/DP and lets not forget Camo in midfield.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ANNOUNCEMENT

THE GAME IS EXACTLY FOUR HOURS FROM NOW

THERE WILL BE STREAMS ALL OVER THIS THREAD BEFORE KICK OFF

THE GAME IS PLAYED ON FRIDAY BECAUSE IT'S BEEN SCHEDULED LIKE THAT

SISSOKO IS INJURED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)