[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (15 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
wow...like 19 posts in less than 4 minutes.

Thankfully Gio will show his worth and bench Diego for the season :shifty:

Will Ciro put Gio in or use DP in that role, thats the question that needs answered.

Canna-Chiellini....going to be a good test for them.

Thanks JCK, for confusing the heck out of me :pumpkin:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Diego's been having problems with muscular imbalances ever since he got here. And we both know how badly our medical staff dealt with this kind of problem last year.
But didn't we change our medical staff?

no no JCK gave the wrong time, its 6 hours 45 mins
I did. But I went on and corrected it later.

Marceℓℓo;2089002 said:
Meh,time for Giovinco to show his worth.Again.

Buffon
Zebina Cannavaro Chiellini Salihamidzic
Camoranesi Melo Marchisio
Giovinco
Amauri Del Piero​
I like that. I would have benched Del Piero and played Iaquinta but somehow Alex knows how to find the net against Madrid.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have to work AGAIN TONIGHT (night shift)...and open tomorrow which means when I get home tonight to watch the game I wont get much sleep and I will be grumpy as hell tomorrow at work :doh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yep, unfortunately yes. I had an interview for Apple yesterday, hopefully that goes well:)

Has anyone heard any formations for the game? since we not have 6 hours instead of the initial 4 hours before kick off?

Jun 13, 2007
No, fine I'll give you that, there really isn't a player in world football that has done that effectively to CR, but one thing is for sure, Moli has a better chance of stopping CR than Brazzo

That's debatable. Molinaro is someone you would want against weaker teams where not much tactical awareness is needed, running like a headless chicken would very often sufice, but against a team like Madrid, you would definitely want a player with more tactical awareness and experience even if he isn't as quick and agile.

For me, I would pick Sali for this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)