[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (17 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Surely this is the same as in a 4-3-3?
so Xavi and Iniesta are defensive midfileders now !!!! that's the first time i know that??? here u have only Diego and the 2 forwords who are the attackin' force the rest are just more defensive than offensive players and sure u don't have the attackin' fullbacks... if am wrong tell me why???

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Surely this is the same as in a 4-3-3?
No. In 4-3-3 you have 1 striker and two wingers without any defensive responsibility. For example, Barcelona have Etoo(Ibra) as a central striker and Henry/Messi on the flanks. And in midfield they also have Iniesta. That means that they have 4 offensive players on the field. And also, there is Xavi who is a deep lying playmaker and thats another thing you miss in our 4-3-1-2.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Xavi and Iniesta aren't defensive though.
Not to mention half of their defence was out injured at times.
even for ffs they play with 2 attackin' fullbacks who attacks all the time with 2 of the best attackin' CM in the world Iniesta and Xavi and the 3 upfront that's like 7 or 5 AT LEAST in offense and yea some people here say they are just 3... yea right!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
so Xavi and Iniesta are defensive midfileders now !!!! that's the first time i know that??? here u have only Diego and the 2 forwords who are the attackin' force the rest are just more defensive than offensive players and sure u don't have the attackin' fullbacks... if am wrong tell me why???
Camoranesi is NOT a defensive player.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Camoranesi is NOT a defensive player.
yea i know but still u can't count on him, Osman. he always injured and that's realy bad but of course u can add him to the 3 upfront sorry for missin' him... but his injury problems made me forget him.....

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I don't like that we are playing Madrid in the offseason. I don't want the players to go out half cocked and start injuring each other. Also it gives people a stupid thing to brag about. The game will come down to who takes it more seriously more than anything else and fans will still do the trash talk. :sergio:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No. In 4-3-3 you have 1 striker and two wingers without any defensive responsibility. For example, Barcelona have Etoo(Ibra) as a central striker and Henry/Messi on the flanks. And in midfield they also have Iniesta. That means that they have 4 offensive players on the field. And also, there is Xavi who is a deep lying playmaker and thats another thing you miss in our 4-3-1-2.
You clearly don't have a clue what a 4-3-1-2 entails.

Hopefully you will have a better understanding of it after watching Juve this season.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't like that we are playing Madrid in the offseason. I don't want the players to go out half cocked and start injuring each other. Also it gives people a stupid thing to brag about. The game will come down to who takes it more seriously more than anything else and fans will still do the trash talk. :sergio:
If we win, we can say that we have won three straight games and if we lose we can just tell them that this was a friendly game during the off season.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Man it ain't a problem at all we should play it to understand our limits and of course the result isn't the big deal but winning them with the new players will add to their confidence.. imagine Melo or Diego or even Giovinco scores that will help them a lot... if we lose no problem that's just a friendly :juventus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)