[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (14 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
All the teams you listed play 4-3-3. As I told you before, soap it.

Only Roma plays 4-2-3-1. If you want to call them great you can do that elsewhere because here no one will take you seriously if you do.
Hmm, no, you're wrong. Barcelona is the only team who play the 4-3-3. United, Liverpool and Chelsea actually play the 4-2-3-1.

Anyway, I don't see the point of having two strikers when you can have more players involved in the game. For example, Trezeguet. He doesn't do anything and is never involved in the game, its like playing with 10 men with him on the field. Instead, you can put a player like Giovinco or another creative AM/winger on the field and he would definitely create some chances for the team.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hmm, no, you're wrong. Barcelona is the only team who play the 4-3-3. United, Liverpool and Chelsea actually play the 4-2-3-1.

Anyway, I don't see the point of having two strikers when you can have more players involved in the game. For example, Trezeguet. He doesn't do anything and is never involved in the game, its like playing with 10 men with him on the field. Instead, you can put a player like Giovinco or another creative AM/winger on the field and he would definitely create some chances for the team.
How many goals has Trezeguet scored for Juve whilst he is 'never involved in the game'?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:snoop:

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
MU in Final played 4-3-3.

"Play without a ball" - do u know these words?
Marking lone striker is much more simple.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

hmm...let's see

Chelsea:

Cech
Bosingwa Terry Alex Cole
Essien
Lampard Ballack
Malouda Drogba Anelka​

OR

Cech
Bosingwa Terry Alex Cole
Lampard
Essien Mikel
Ballack
Anelka Drogba​

United:

Van der Sar
O'Shea Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Carrick Fletcher
Anderson
Ronaldo Tevez Rooney​

OR a 4-4-2 with Ronaldo and Giggs taking the wings

You might be right about Liverpool that they field a 4-2-3-1 but someone else who watches them more can confirm if you are right or wrong.

Anyway, I won't discuss with you anymore who is right and who is wrong, as Red said you probably watch the CL on your Playstation.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's not bad to try a formation in a friendly game with one striker and with Del Piero playing as SW or right behind the striker with Diego and Camoranesi around him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's not bad to try a formation in a friendly game with one striker and or Del Piero playing as SW or right behind the striker with Diego and Camoranesi around him.
But not a 4-2-3-1 where the defenders would enjoy isolating Vucinic from the rest of the ATTACKING midfielders that provide creativity and width.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Yeah, tell that to Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd and Barcelona.

4-3-1-2 just has 3 offensive players and 7 defensive players. If Diego has a bad game then we are pretty much fucked. And our fullbacks are not good enough for this formation either.
:tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
But not a 4-2-3-1 where the defenders would enjoy isolating Vucinic from the rest of the ATTACKING midfielders that provide creativity and width.
Of course not ala Spaletti Roma. All I want to see is Del Piero, Diego and Camoranesi combining together with Del Piero pushing down as an attacker more of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)