Pazzini to Juve? (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atalanta To Sell Talented Pazzini
1/25/2005 3:46:00 PM
The young Italian striker has been linked to a Palermo and Juve move.
Pazzini is one of Atalanta’s hottest talents and has attracted the interest of various clubs. For this reason, the Bergamaschi have decided to place him on the market as the Atalanta General Manager, Roberto Zanzi, explained.

“The lad was not for sale up till yesterday. There is a club meeting taking place and his position might change. Palermo and Juventus have shown the most interest on him, but it’s not just them.”

Atalanta’s season has been very poor as the squad is currently anchored in bottom place of Serie A and everything seems to point towards a quick return to Serie B.

---goal.com--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just read this on goal.com, I was just curiuos, Are we really interested in buying him? I know for any of you who plays CM or FM, that he's a good player, but has he proven that in reality, on the pitch in serie A?

With many speculations now in the press regarding our strike force, such as Del Piero leaving, or Cassano coming. Could Pazzini be our next target? He is certainly transferlisted now that Atalanta is destined for relegation.

I haven't watched Pazzini much, but I've read good things about him especially in U-21 Italian Nationals. If he doesn't cost so much (now) I think it might be a good move to sign him. So what do you guys think? Considering that we face Atalanta this weekend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well if we are interested in signing him we should keep him at Atalanta for another year, or if they are relegated send him to another Serie A club, like Bologna. I really do not want us to buy another young prospect for him to sit on the bench and waste away; he needs to be out playing to improve his skill. I am still not convinced by Pazzini yet..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I would say let him play for few more years. Let him mature and play more 1st, den we can get him 3 years later if his form is impressive. I don't want him to turn out to be another Maresca.

OP
- vOnAm -

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Well if we are interested in signing him we should keep him at Atalanta for another year, or if they are relegated send him to another Serie A club, like Bologna. I really do not want us to buy another young prospect for him to sit on the bench and waste away; he needs to be out playing to improve his skill. I am still not convinced by Pazzini yet..

Definately agree, he won't get first team football with trezguet mutu zlatan n del piero on the team.
    But after having seen his performance in serie A, I think the press might have overrated him, he is not nearly as good as I expected him to be, but then again it may well just be his lack of experience.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Pazzini is unproven.

We have five capable strikers in the team.

He'd rot at some midtable Serie A club for half a decade before getting to play for us.

There's no guarantee we won't sell him piece by piece to Fiorentina.

More than enough reasons not to get this guy.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    What's with the incredibly late reply, especially when there is a similar thread discussing Pazzini...

Dude, I just wanted to reply to Il Messiah's message ..

Get over it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)