Pazzini and Montolivo (1 Viewer)

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
Juventus e Atalanta si affrontano domenica al Delle Alpi per la seconda giornata della Serie A. Oltre alla sfida sul campo, ci saranno però anche incontri fuori dal terreno di gioco tra i dirigenti bianconeri e nerazzurri: nel mirino di Moggi sono finiti infatti due giovani orobici, Ganpaolo Pazzini e Riccardo Montolivo.

L'amicizia di mercato tra Juventus e Atalanta ha del resto, lunghe radici: sin dai tempi di Scirea, Carbini e Prandelli fino, in anni più recenti, ai vari Vieri, Montero, Tacchinardi e Inzaghi, tra i club di Torino e Bergamo c'è sempre stato un ottimo rapporto.

Adesso, come detto, la Juventus sarebbe interessata a Riccardo Montolivo, 19enne talentuoso trequartista, e a Gianpaolo Pazzini, 20enne punta: nei piani della dirgenza bianconera il primo dovrebbero essere l'erede di Pavel Nedved, in scadenza di contratto nel 2006 (anche se in Corso Galileo Ferraris stano cercando di convincere il ceko a prolungare di un altro paio di anni) mentre il secondo sarebbe il volto nuovo dell'attacco che potebbe mettere la Vecchia Signora al riparo da eventuali partenze (vedi Trezeguet) o infortuni.

Il piano di Moggi è opzionare subito i due giovani, che hanno già debuttato positivamente anche con l'Under 21, per poi acquistarli l'anno prossimo. Tuttavia l'operazione potrebbe già definirsi a gennaio, specialmente dopo le ultime dichiarazioni del Presidente bergamasco, Ivan Ruggeri, che ha reso nota la sua volontà di lasciare la dirgenza del club.

Se a questo si aggiungono problemi di bilancio certamente non paragonabili a quelli di alcun big del campionato, vedi Lazio, ma comunque rilevanti per una società di medio livello come l'Atalanta, allora la trattativa sembra davvero ben definita.

A gennaio, dunque, la Juventus potrebbe chiudere per Montolivo e Pazzini, che resterebbero a Bergamo fino al trmine della stagione per poi trasferirsi a Torino: a quel punto, nel prossimo giugno, la Vecchia Signora valuterà la situazione e deciderà se tenerli ad allenarsi a Vinovo o darli in presito altrove per farli gicoare e crescerere ulteriormente ma già con il "cartellino" bianconero.

======================================

may be Montolivo will be next nedved
pazzi will be next del piero

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
We had a similar thread before. I hear people saying that Montolivo and Pazzini are gonna be great players. Let's see what can they do in the Serie A this year.

OP
Il Messiah

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Juventus and Atalanta confront themselves sunday to the Of The Alpses for the second day of the Series TO. Besides the challenge on the field, there will be however also meetings outside from the ground of game between the managerial bianconeri and nerazzurri: in the viewfinder of Heaps are ended in fact two young orobici, Ganpaolo Pazzini and Riccardo Montolivo.

The friendship of market between Juventus and Atalanta has besides, long roots: sin from the times of Scirea, Carbini and Prandelli until, in more recent years, to the varied Vieri, Montero, Tacchinardi and Inzaghi, between the club of Turin and Bergamo us always was an excellent relation.

Now, how said, the Juventus would be interested to Riccardo Montolivo, 19enne talentuoso trequartista, and to Gianpaolo Pazzini, 20enne points: in the plans of the dirgenza bianconera the first one would have to be the heir of Pavel Nedved, in expiration of contract in 2006 (even if in Run Galileo Ferraris are wanting to convince the ceko to prolong of another couple of years) while the second has been the I turn newLady to the shelter from eventual departures (you see Trezeguet) or accidents.

The plan of Heaps is opzionare immediately the two young, that already debuted positively also with the under 21, for then to gain them the next year. Nevertheless the operation already could define itself to January, specially after the last declarations of the President bergamasco, Ivan Ruggeri, that gave back note its will of to leave the dirgenza of the club.

If to this they certainly not comparable problems of budget to those of some big of the championship add themselves, you see Lazio, but however pointing out for a society of middle level like the atalanta, then the negotiation seems really quite defined.

To January, therefore, the Juventus could close for Montolivo and Pazzini, that would stay to Bergamo until the trmine of the season for then to transfer itself to Turin: to that I push, in the next June, the Old Lady will appraise the situation and will decide if to hold train them herself to Vinovo or to give them in presito elsewhere to do the gicoare and crescerere further but already with the "label" bianconero.

--------------------------------------

translation

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    This would be a major, major coup if they could pull off both. I would be more than happy with one or the other.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    If I understand the last bit correctly, the we will but them in januari and send them out on loan somewhere, right?
    Since Atalanta is newly promoted, even if Juve buys them out in January, they would still stay at Atalanta at least until this year, and possibly into next year as well, as sort of a sign of good faith between management groups that would allow Atalanta to at least have a fighting chance of staying in Serie A this year and next. I've seen these two kids play several times, Pazzini more times than Montolivo, and they are both unique talents.

Atalanta might be in position of weakness right now, becuase their president just resigned due to his comments about the embarassingly low seaon ticket base (8,800) for a newly promoted squad, and they may be forced to sell unless there is a major upswing in ticket sales.

May 4, 2004
    i hope we get BOth, bUT if i should choose, then id pick Montolivo, he is a great playmaker, with BIG future....

btw, both milano clubs are after them too.. so we should be happy if we just sign 1 of them :D !

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    if they have what it takes, then im all for it. but i would hate to see them join only for moggi to fuk them up and loan them for 3 years. the amount of players out there who are on loan is fuking disgraceful and most of all, we dont make money on any, infact, we lose out on most.

pazzini comes in, then others on loan should be sold. is sculli and guzman ours still? sell them! miccoli?? might as well sell him. Maresca might as well be sold also. the club shouldnt have so many young players on loan because what hope do they have of returning when they know they have 5 others in the same situation.

its time we treat young players with more respect.

Aug 26, 2003
    right!! you are right! it would be great if we buy both and they could be able to play for ATaltant for 1 more year!!

but lets not forget players like Del Piero and Nedved will not become younger and in some years they will be replaced from other players!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    and those other players will come from other teams like they always do. we sold di vaio, we could have brought in some young forwards on loan but we didnt. we brought in zlatan and spent big..moggi always does it. so why keep players on loan? pointless really.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I agree with Adrian.. hell, we could form another team out of those loaned players..

speaking of young talents, what happenned to benjamin and that swiss dude(I forgot his name)..?

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    Chiumento and Benjamin went to Siena on loan...
    benjamin went to salentalina(spell) a serie B club, the same did palladino.. and THEY are doing GREAT, palladino has scored 4 goals in 3 matches while benjamin has scored 3-goals in 3-matches.. serie b and italien cup matches.. that is very good imo... so they are regular now :D

btw yes Chiumento is in Siena...

Aug 26, 2003
    hmm. i think loan out a player can be very important! it points out that some players don't have the potential for the high level!!!

but for example Blasi came back from loan and he will be our future central midlefield player i think!!

also Maresca and Miccoli came back but everyone knows the story!!

i think players like Chiumento, Palladino, Benjamin (if they really ready for the big stage will come back) same goes for Chiellini and Gasbarroni!!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

benjamin went to salentalina(spell) a serie B club, the same did palladino.. and THEY are doing GREAT, palladino has scored 4 goals in 3 matches while benjamin has scored 3-goals in 3-matches.. serie b and italien cup matches.. that is very good imo... so they are regular now :D

btw yes Chiumento is in Siena...
    damn, I always mix these crappy clubs... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)