Pavel Nedved (7 Viewers)

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
Good news that Nedved's injury is not so serious.. it would be better news if Del Piero (now that he may be played in the starting line-up) gets his act together since he's been given a good chance to REALLY make his mark in a Juve side without a Nedved...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Last week a lot of you were talking that we should get red of nedved because he is old , but know when he was injured all are asking about him,this is because we simply NEED him:(

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Nedved escapes ligament damage Monday 24 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have been handed a massive boost after Pavel Nedved’s knee injury was confirmed to be less serious than first feared.

The Czech ace was stretchered off in agony against Brescia on Sunday, sparking fears that he could be sidelined for a lengthy period.

But the midfielder underwent a series of tests this morning which showed no signs of ligament damage in his left knee.

The League leaders expect the 2003 European Footballer of the Year to be on the treatment table for the next 15-20 days, making him available for the February 22 tie against Real Madrid.

Nedved is now likely to be replaced in the Bianconeri starting line-up by either Ruben Olivera or Olivier Kapo.

There is also a slim chance that boss Fabio Capello could now play with a 4-3-1-2 system, fielding Alex Del Piero behind strikers David Trezeguet and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

:D

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Nedved escapes ligament damage Monday 24 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have been handed a massive boost after Pavel Nedved’s knee injury was confirmed to be less serious than first feared.

The Czech ace was stretchered off in agony against Brescia on Sunday, sparking fears that he could be sidelined for a lengthy period.

But the midfielder underwent a series of tests this morning which showed no signs of ligament damage in his left knee.

The League leaders expect the 2003 European Footballer of the Year to be on the treatment table for the next 15-20 days, making him available for the February 22 tie against Real Madrid.

Nedved is now likely to be replaced in the Bianconeri starting line-up by either Ruben Olivera or Olivier Kapo.

There is also a slim chance that boss Fabio Capello could now play with a 4-3-1-2 system, fielding Alex Del Piero behind strikers David Trezeguet and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

:D
i like the slim chance mentioned more....

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I don't think that formation will work, I prefer putting Olivera in, he's got god pace to mess the madrid defense, and upfront with TrezLatan, DP should come on as a sub, I think he would perform better that way.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
He is back in full training as far as I know and Nedved is in gazzetta's probable starting line-up against Udinese.
let me thank you for the wonderful news

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
He is back in full training as far as I know and Nedved is in gazzetta's probable starting line-up against Udinese.
i hope thats true Juve need him badly on the midfield...:)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sorry to disspapoint you guys, but now i'm hearing Nedved isn't ready to play yet.
I'll be happy as long as he plays against Real

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
when i saw nedved went down in that match i honestly thought that he would've suffered a long term injury.

cant wait for nedved to get his hands on real.....

another thing.... nedved got a yellow card in the group stage (i think) are those bookings wiped off or what?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
no,they carry over.
Has it always been like that? I seem to recall a certain rule concerning yellow cards not carrying over from the group stage... or was that some international tournament?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)