Pavel Nedved (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
if this is true , he will miss the first match in cl against real:(
If my maths serves me correctly, even if he's back in 20 days, that'll be enough time to prepare for the first leg against Real

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
you dont imagine a player who is injured for 20 days , even if he is fit to play direclty in a match like this:(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
you dont imagine a player who is injured for 20 days , even if he is fit to play direclty in a match like this:(
I didn't say that he'd just be back in time to play. 20 days from now is the 13th, so he'll have 10 days to prepare for the match against Real, which IMO is enough.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Nedved does seem to get injured in every game he plays, I'm surprised his knees aren't completely knackered.

He must be one of those players that seem to invite crunching tackles, probably because he is good and is targetted by the opposition.

He always comes back for more though!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I can`t understand why he coudn`t give him a pass it made no difference to this match and will only make a difference to the final and for a better final he should have give him a pass

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I hope he will be able to play on Real day..
Im happy that it wasnt THAT serious, phew...

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan24e.html

Juventus have been handed a massive boost after Pavel Nedved’s knee injury was confirmed to be less serious than first feared.

The Czech ace was stretchered off in agony against Brescia on Sunday, sparking fears that he could be sidelined for a lengthy period.

But the midfielder underwent a series of tests this morning which showed no signs of ligament damage in his left knee.

The League leaders expect the 2003 European Footballer of the Year to be on the treatment table for the next 15-20 days, making him available for the February 22 tie against Real Madrid.

Nedved is now likely to be replaced in the Bianconeri starting line-up by either Ruben Olivera or Olivier Kapo.

There is also a slim chance that boss Fabio Capello could now play with a 4-3-1-2 system, fielding Alex Del Piero behind strikers David Trezeguet and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)