Pavel Nedved (5 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I agree with Desmond.

But den even though Nedved loses the ball, he shouldn't back tackle the player to get the ball back! That's 1 demerit about him.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Brueckner Hopes To Have Nedved Back For National Team

The Juventus midfielder had retired from the Czech Republic side last September so to concentrate on his club team.
Czech Republic team coach Karel Brueckner is optimistic that star player Pavel Nedved will go back on his decision of quitting the national side in order to help his country reach the World Cup of 2006.

“There are many players who went back on their decision; however I don’t want to push anyone to take a decision against their will.”

goal.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I want Nedved not to return to national team, so that he wont get injured and can fucous on Juve only :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
As far as I am concerned we must look for his replacement soon,most probably by this summer.Whether we buy Pablo Aimar or cultivate Olivera into a superstar,we need someone ready to slowly replace Neddy by next season.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
This season's Nedved is very similar to last season's Nedved. Great start of the season, but fades away into a huge dip afterwards, which lasts untill the summer.

Deleted member 2609

Your right Dom but I feel the big dogs will show up against Real...they better had anyway.

Romano

May 22, 2004
Does anybody have heard something about the injury of Nedved?
I watched yesterday Rai Uno and saw that he was taken off and he had pain. But I haven't found any information about the injury...
I think he will be out for a long time :(
What do you think...
Replacer? And WHO?

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
A journalist who spoke to Nedved told the press that Nedved is not worried and his knee injury is not serious and he also can walk without problems :)

Plus gazzeta said that against Atalanta,Nedved would probably be in the starting 11 (no DP again)

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
A journalist who spoke to Nedved told the press that Nedved is not worried and his knee injury is not serious and he also can walk without problems :)

Plus gazzeta said that against Atalanta,Nedved would probably be in the starting 11 (no DP again)
Yeah!:party: I hope that he will be in the starting elleven:)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
i saw the game and his knee looked like it was going to explode. it look really bad on tv. i hope thats not the case. cappello should of taken him off with all the rough tackles out there(even though it wasnt a tackle), we were in control of the game and it would of given cappello the oppurtunity 2 try a trident of dp zlatan and trez

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
Nedved out 15-20 days

Source: juventus.com

Notiziario medico del 24/01

Pavel Nedved ha effettuato nuovi accertamenti clinici dopo la forte contusione rimediata nella partita contro il Brescia.
La risonanza magnetica nucleare al ginocchio sinistro, cui il giocatore è stato sottoposto, ha evidenziato la presenza di un ematoma post contusivo in sede extra articolare. Non si sono evidenziate altre patologie. Il recupero potrà avvenire in 15-20 giorni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)